This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lahprd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a doctoral student at Northcentral University. As part of my doctoral dissertation, I am conducting a study to assess collaboration competency in physician trainees who have participated in interprofessional education compared to those who have not. You must be a physician trainee (3rd or 4th year med student or resident) to participate in the research. The study is for research purposes only.

The study will require you to fill out a two-part questionnaire of 20 items through a web link which should take about 15 minutes. The questions will focus on aspects of collaborative competency. The link to the study can be found here: Collaboration Competency Survey. Once you have met the screening criteria, you will be taken to the informed consent where you need to consent or you will exit the research. Respondents that participate in the survey will remain anonymous.

At the end of the survey, you can give your information if you wish to be entered in a drawing to win a $500 Visa gift card. Your information and survey responses will be entered into separate databases so answers from the research will not be linked to your information. This will allow your responses to the research to remain anonymous.

If you have any questions about the research, please contact me at [email protected] or 630-640-7735. Dr. Deborah Circo is my dissertation chair and supervising faculty. She can be reached via email at [email protected]. I appreciate and value your responses. Thank you in advance for your participation.

Regards,

Lori Porter

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IRB Modification Approval Letter_Exp_Porter.docx
    221.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who has responded so far, it is definitely appreciated! I could use more responses though so if you have not already taken the survey, please take some time to do so. It only takes about 15 minutes...

Thanks again,
Lori

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello,

I am a doctoral student at Northcentral University. As part of my doctoral dissertation, I am conducting a study to assess collaboration competency in physician trainees who have participated in interprofessional education compared to those who have not. You must be a physician trainee (3rd or 4th year med student or resident) to participate in the research. The study is for research purposes only.

The study will require you to fill out a two-part questionnaire of 20 items through a web link which should take about 15 minutes. The questions will focus on aspects of collaborative competency. The link to the study can be found here: Collaboration Competency Survey. Once you have met the screening criteria, you will be taken to the informed consent where you need to consent or you will exit the research. Respondents that participate in the survey will remain anonymous.

At the end of the survey, you can give your information if you wish to be entered in a drawing to win a $500 Visa gift card. Your information and survey responses will be entered into separate databases so answers from the research will not be linked to your information. This will allow your responses to the research to remain anonymous.

If you have any questions about the research, please contact me at [email protected] or 630-640-7735. Dr. Deborah Circo is my dissertation chair and supervising faculty. She can be reached via email at [email protected]. I appreciate and value your responses. Thank you in advance for your participation.

Regards,

Lori Porter

Many thanks to respondents who have taken this survey; I need more respondents so have increased the incentive to a $500 Visa gift card. The survey is also open to 3rd and 4th year medical students and residents. Short survey of about 15 minutes (no, really :)). Thanks in advance for your help.

Lori