NBDE CMEList.com | Dental Student Board Preparation 2017-2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
CMEList.com Dental Student Board Preparation 2017-2018

Ace your National Board Dental Exams with these Board Reviews linked from CMEList.com

BoardVitals NBDE I Dental Question Bank and Practice Test
Cost...........One month subscription $79; six months subscription $169; one year subscription $229.
Instruction Type...Question Bank with extensive discussion of answers.
Target Audience...Dental Students preparing for the National Board Dental Exam 1.
Educational material continuously updated.

BoardVitals NBDE I Dental Question Bank and Practice Test offers over 1,000 review questions and detailed explanations for the National Board Dental Exam 1. Questions are written to be challenging and cover both the basic science and dental components.
• Board Vitals offers adaptive learning and the ability to flag difficult questions for review
• Study from your phone, tablet, or online in ‘test mode or review mode’
• Questions, answers and explanations categorized by Human Anatomy, Embryology, Histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology, Pathology, Dental Anatomy and Occlusion
Board Vitals NBDE II Dental Question Bank and Practice Test
Cost...........One month subscription $79; six months subscription $169; one year subscription $229.
Target Audience...Dental Students preparing for the National Board Dental Exam 2.

Board Vitals NBDE II Dental Question Bank and Practice Test offers over 800 review questions and detailed explanations for the National Board Dental Exam 2.
• Questions are written to be challenging and cover material specific to the NBDE II.
• Every question is categorized, including multiple choice questions
• ‘High Yield’ Questions are marked for fast review of the most relevant facts
• Study from your phone, tablet, or online
• 100% Pass Guarantee
Dental Decks Part I: Volume 13
Listed by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Cost...........$230 to $305 depending on the formats you choose (Online, Flash Cards, Flashcards + Online)
Target Audience...Dental Students preparing for the National Board Dental Exam Part 1.
Dental Decks Part I: Volume 13 covers Anatomic Sciences, Microbiology, Pathology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Dental Anatomy and Occlusion and Ethics and Patient Management.
Dental Decks Part I: Volume 13 features over 1,300 individual flashcards formatted with a question on the front and a detailed, comprehensive answer and topic review on the back. You'll also receive the 100-question test booklet.
Dental Decks Part I: Volume 13 is available in a choice of formats. Choose print, online or both. Flashcards are a simple, effective way to learn and retain knowledge. Use Dental Decks Part I: Volume 13 to review all the areas covered in the NBDE Part I exam.
Dental Decks Part II: Volume 13
Posted by...Bernard Sklar, MD.
Cost...........$240 to $315 depending on the formats you choose (Online, Flash Cards, Flashcards + Online)
Target Audience...Dental Students preparing for the National Board Dental Exam Part 2.
Dental Decks Part II: Volume 13 covers these subjects: Operative, Pharmacology, Prosthodontics, Patient Management, Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Endodontics, Oral Surgery, Pain Control, Oral Pathology and Radiology.
Dental Decks Part II: Volume 13 features over 1,300 individual flashcards formatted with a question on the front and a detailed, comprehensive answer and topic review on the back. You'll also receive a 43-question case studies booklet and oral pathology booklet.
Dental Decks Part II: Volume 13 is available in a choice of formats. Choose print, online or both. Flashcards are a simple, effective way to learn and retain knowledge.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: