cme

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meerkat111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
As a newly minted attending, still trying to figure our CME. I read plenty, I do several online podcasts that say I can collect CME. Uptodate apparently has a way to get cme. Do you just keep them in a word doc or something? Or can you make it reported to the board directly:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, Uptodate has a way to get CME. It will print the certificates by month dependent of what you looked up that month. If you don't use uptodate all the time it won't be worth your while. Any time I get a certificate I email it to [email protected] and the AOA keeps track for me. Of course if you don't do AOA then I'm sure the AMA has a similar set up.

Yes, Uptodate has a way to get CME. It will print the certificates by month dependent of what you looked up that month. If you don't use uptodate all the time it won't be worth your while. Any time I get a certificate I email it to [email protected] and the AOA keeps track for me. Of course if you don't do AOA then I'm sure the AMA has a similar set up.
Thanks!