MD Chances??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ArnavKhushiFan

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok so I have a science gap of around 3.3....and an MCAT score of a 36. Started out freshman and sophomore year of undergrad on a bad note with 2 Ds that I repeated and got A- in...I have mostly Bs and 2 Cs those years....after that my grades have been A- or As. I m a pharm tech and I have done research and volunteered at hospitals! Is there any chance of med school and specifically Upenn's Perelman???

Members don't see this ad.

ok so I have a science gap of around 3.3....and an MCAT score of a 36. Started out freshman and sophomore year of undergrad on a bad note with 2 Ds that I repeated and got A- in...I have mostly Bs and 2 Cs those years....after that my grades have been A- or As. I m a pharm tech and I have done research and volunteered at hospitals! Is there any chance of med school and specifically Upenn's Perelman???
When did you take the MCAT?

Reactions: 1 user
Perelman has an average GPA >3.8. It is not within reach.

If your MCAT is still valid you might be okay at DO schools. You need some nonclinical volunteering though.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app