chad's videos?

aosos1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between the $10/month for access to all of Chad's videos on the website courses.chemistryprep.com and the $50/month on the coursesaver.com website? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I used HOME which has some of his courses for free. I don't think you get the review quizzes but the videos are available.

Hi,

So I emailed Chad about the same thing. Essentially, chemistryprep is not specifically designed for the DAT - it will cover all the material on the DAT and then more. It is about 20 hours of gen chemistry, compared to about 13 hours on coursesaver. I plan on using ChemistryPrep simply because its way cheaper....you can get 6 months of subscription for 40$, meanwhile 1 month of coursesaver is 50$. Just compare the cDAT (if youre canadian) requirements for general chemistry, with his videos - and adjust accordingly.

You can also use chadsvideos.com, which have similar videos to chemistryprep, but its different in a few ways:
1) It doesnt have built in quizzes/practice
2) They're of a lower quality
3) They're not broken down into individual sections
4) The outline isn't as nice

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

So I emailed Chad about the same thing. Essentially, chemistryprep is not specifically designed for the DAT - it will cover all the material on the DAT and then more. It is about 20 hours of gen chemistry, compared to about 13 hours on coursesaver. I plan on using ChemistryPrep simply because its way cheaper....you can get 6 months of subscription for 40$, meanwhile 1 month of coursesaver is 50$. Just compare the cDAT (if youre canadian) requirements for general chemistry, with his videos - and adjust accordingly.

You can also use chadsvideos.com, which have similar videos to chemistryprep, but its different in a few ways:
1) It doesnt have built in quizzes/practice
2) They're of a lower quality
3) They're not broken down into individual sections
4) The outline isn't as nice

Thank you for your reply!! I am seeing that it is $10/month for access to all of the subjects on chemistryprep though..Am I looking at the wrong thing?

Thank you for your reply!! I am seeing that it is $10/month for access to all of the subjects on chemistryprep though..Am I looking at the wrong thing?

No, that's correct. I only needed access to his GChem videos, so I bought the 180 day package for it. You can purchase individual subscriptions for each subject, or you can get a subscription to all topics for 10$/month. Its still cheaper than coursesaver.