Position Wanted Certified for PGY-1, where can I find a vacancy.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am certified to start PGY-1. My Step 2CK results came back and were a solid 235.

Very interested in any Prelim position, Family Medicine, OB/GYN, Psychiatry or other opening.

I have a strong academic and business background and am able to start ASAP.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Unfortunately, Autumn is incorrect. I contacted the only psych program in Memphis at they do not have an available position. Autumn, can you be a little more clear? thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Can any SDN soul contribute their recent experience with ResidencySwap ..

.. doing, as one does, a "THOUGHT EXPERIMENT" while behind the steering wheel on the PA Turnpike, the "face value" "utility" of ResidencySwap for PGY-1 is suspect...

though not "Game Theory", the analysis is interesting anyway... as one can imagine, for PGY-1 vacancies, ResidentSwap WOULDN'T SEEM EFFECTIVE, as increased subscription yields DECREASED ODDS, as new subscribers aren't posting replacement.. (of course the swap presents a different probability scenario...)
- and completely unrelated to any probability or GAME THEORY type analysis.. it also arguably creates an increase in unvetted paperwork burden for the job-placer...

But nonetheless, perhaps you can share... your experience.... and add your insights