CBSE Practic exam too easy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aliqudsi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
these are considerably easier than uWorld.. can anyone else attest to how the cbse practice questions compare to the actual on the test?

Members don't see this ad :)
By practice exam if u mean the released exams, then i say they r slightly harder than the actual thing. Especially the recent release, in my case i got 8 points lower on it than my actual one. But i say its a good reminder on where my weakness was. Use the last bit of ur time to do a couple of those and good luck!

By practice exam if u mean the released exams, then i say they r slightly harder than the actual thing. Especially the recent release, in my case i got 8 points lower on it than my actual one. But i say its a good reminder on where my weakness was. Use the last bit of ur time to do a couple of those and good luck!
Did you take the NBME 19 released exam? I took it 2 weeks ago and got a 60 after I converted it to the CBSE score.

Did you take the NBME 19 released exam? I took it 2 weeks ago and got a 60 after I converted it to the CBSE score.

I wrote the cbse last yr, and the latest i did at that time was released exam 18. It felt pretty hard at the time, but i also thought it was very representative of the real thing

Thanks for all your responses, I guess that CBSE sample exams is more straight forward (no-level questions), vs the multi-level structure of the actual NBME released exams. Appreciate the help guys