Carry on My WWayward Son - Supernatural WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just realized that they stopped using gank so much in later seasons. Should have used that more here as a threat. haha

Members don't see this ad.

Fun game, mods!

I was over here flailing around like "omg I'm Dean and I know nothing about the source material!". Also every time I get a mason role it seems like either I or my partner dies before I can actually use it to help me strategize. Probably I'm cursed

Reactions: 1 users
Fun game, mods!

I was over here flailing around like "omg I'm Dean and I know nothing about the source material!". Also every time I get a mason role it seems like either I or my partner dies before I can actually use it to help me strategize. Probably I'm cursed
So I can blame you for my early death? :p

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When genny mentioned in dead chat dy was chuck (who I guessed would have been the seer) I was really wishing I could pass the wolves that info :yeahright:

Wolves could not catch a break that game :(

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks for the game, mods! It was fun. :D Now I need to go binge the show on Netflix.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm watching SPN for the first time and I'm mostly through with season 5. And the more I watch, the more I relate to Crowley. Is that a bad thing??

tenor.gif

Reactions: 2 users
I've been watching Supernatural for the first time since this game and I'm close to the end of season 7 (the season of Dick jokes) and my actual character, Garth, is finally in the show. He's precious and I love him. Next is Charlie (my second character haha)!

Reactions: 5 users
If anyone else is much more passionate about SPN than me, lemme know and you can have my spot. I've seen.. 10 episodes or so, so I don't have an emotional connection to this game haha
Update: I have officially seen 264 episodes of SPN. I now do have an emotional connection to the show.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 6 users
Nooo the last game was STL’s mega game in the Lounge. The last game before that was Kara’s Dr. Horrible, yes? End of July?
I have no idea what you're talking about, since I've been mostly gone since June haha. So I'll just nod my head and act like I understand.

But I'm glad this wasn't the last one!

I have no idea what you're talking about, since I've been mostly gone since June haha. So I'll just nod my head and act like I understand.

But I'm glad this wasn't the last one!
In early August, STL had a very complex 41 player game that lasted ~3 weeks hahaha. Right before that, karabiner had a normal sized game.

Reactions: 1 user
That sounds awesome! The STL game. I would've loved to see that go down. :)
it was ridiculous. Dead could talk and strategize on the thread. And vote. We all got money and could buy items. There were like 5 different factions too.
You should go read it.
we technically won that one, right?

Reactions: 1 user
You should go read it.
it was ridiculous. Dead could talk and strategize on the thread. And vote. We all got money and could buy items. There were like 5 different factions too.
we technically won that one, right?
That sounds even better. Definitely gonna go read it when I get the chance. I love the whole "dead can strategize" thing haha

Please tell me someone is up to date with the latest supernatural episode. I might die if I don’t discuss this with someone