Carry on My WWayward Son - Supernatural WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unfortunately, things were too cut and dry so I couldn't throw villagers under the bus without throwing myself under it as well. So I suppose my only consolation is that I was able to keep SOV from winning ;)
haha. I was gonna get you if you kept going after ski and raf.

Members don't see this ad.

@WildZoo would the Angel Blade have worked to kill PBC if I would've used it at that time??
No. We were still trying to figure out if it would work had you successfully upgraded it to an Archangel Blade (likely not, because of the terms of PBC's role and the fact that it hasn't been proven that they work on Lucifer anyway - hasn't happened on the show), but ya broke it in the attempt ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Nice work village! Part of me wishes that I was also lynched/ killed as Charlie so I could use these appropriate gifs, but I'll take the win!

tumblr_nnynkg4Du31urjrnmo2_250.gif

tumblr_mh41wdvm2N1rkfvjso2_500.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice work village! Part of me wishes that I was also lynched/ killed as Charlie so I could use these appropriate gifs, but I'll take the win!

tumblr_nnynkg4Du31urjrnmo2_250.gif

tumblr_mh41wdvm2N1rkfvjso2_500.gif
And I'm glad I didn't have to do any Crowley/Cas/Charlie/Dean death writeups tbh

Members don't see this ad :)
Trying to parse this statement. The converter was seeded early and more seering occurred?
Doc gets looked into by seers early in games due to his game play nature. It meant he was not going to last long as a wolf, and being the converter on top of it was extra hard since he went down N3.

ski, we knew you were town. we seered you and that's why we strongly protected you in thread.

i think the bigger issue is that neutral/chaos townsided this game. I'm not upset we won. But yeah. And lupes and I were heavily involved in discussion regarding if MJ was really another seer or not and if that was balanced

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
ski, we knew you were town. we seered you and that's why we strongly protected you in thread.

i think the bigger issue is that neutral/chaos townsided this game. I'm not upset we won. But yeah. And lupes and I were heavily involved in discussion regarding if MJ was really another seer or not and if that was balanced
Kudos staying under the radar as seer. I didn't suspect it all throughout the game, suspected MJ the whole time (and kept wondering why he wasn't dead). Who did you seer throughout the game? And did we have a protector/who was it?

Kudos staying under the radar as seer. I didn't suspect it all throughout the game, suspected MJ the whole time (and kept wondering why he wasn't dead). Who did you seer throughout the game! And did we have a protector/who was it?
ummm, well we seered fern, ski, made sure PBC was wolf just in case. I think we seered you at some point. you probably have to ask someone else for all the peeks

Well, GG bishes. I had super a lot of fun. And I was super happy to be Castiel, Angel of the Lord, Canceller of One Night.
Did you also have death avoidances/auto revives? Looking through his lore on wiki, it looked like he dies more than other characters

Kudos staying under the radar as seer. I didn't suspect it all throughout the game, suspected MJ the whole time (and kept wondering why he wasn't dead). Who did you seer throughout the game? And did we have a protector/who was it?

My guess for protector was BBC.

She wasn't too happy when her hounds died

Most our early seered folk died.

N1- Coop: Cancelled night
N2- genny
N3- PBC
N4- ski
N5- fern

No autorevives, sadly. If you suspicious mofos had succeeded in lynching me I would have been dead. But there is always the small satifaction of the "told you so."

Sorry my schedule kept me from playing like I should have! Still had fun following the game at the end!

Also, sorry ski! I was so thrown off by my ability, and I thought if there was someone else who could make items they had to be wolf! But your posting seemed so village to me so I was really torn about it hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry my schedule kept me from playing like I should have! Still had fun following the game at the end!

Also, sorry ski! I was so thrown off by my ability, and I thought if there was someone else who could make items they had to be wolf! But your posting seemed so village to me so I was really torn about it hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
It cool
I iz not ded

Reactions: 1 user
He almost didn’t see the headlights in time to stop. Baby’s tires squealed as he swerved to the shoulder and slammed on the brakes. The truck stopped a few feet from his bumper. As if he wasn’t having a bad enough day, without Baby almost getting wrecked. His rage carried him out of the car and into the street before he even realized he was moving. He could see the silhouettes of two forms in the truck, but it was too dark to see their faces. The driver’s door opened and a familiar form in a trenchcoat got out.
Dean wrenched Baby’s wheel to the right, experiencing a moment of deja vu as she careened off the road. But this time he couldn’t stop before Baby slammed into a tree. As the front of the car crumpled, his head rocked forward and hit the steering wheel, and he heard Sam shout and then moan in pain.
Also, I've had this gif pulled up for a couple days now so enjoy

latest

That was one of the few times that I really thought we might lose one of them or Baby forever.
Back before it was repeatedly demonstrated to the viewing audience that death to the Winchesters (and massive vehicular damage to Baby) is basically like a head cold.

It'll buff out

Reactions: 5 users
:( watching one with the imaginary friends dying. So sad. I never had one, I had a hobbes instead, only it was a sheepdog named Ralph.

Reminds me of the skinwalker episode. But also the one where dean was telepathically linked to the dogs lol

Just because it didn't annoy you doesn't mean it wasn't annoying when other people tried to catch up.
It did annoy me. I just pointed out there was a way to minimize the annoyance. If I stopped doing everything that ever annoyed me I would have to be catatonic, and even that would annoy me. I would have an existential crises. o_O

Reactions: 4 users
It did annoy me. I just pointed out there was a way to minimize the annoyance. If I stopped doing everything that ever annoyed me I would have to be catatonic, and even that would annoy me. I would have an existential crises. o_O
Meant to give you a shout out for your contributions to writeups too :D Really loved incorporating them into the story

BTW....

Everything I wrote in the writeups about Gabriel/Jody was a lie. I was just supposed to cause chaos. Got really lucky with the PBC and DocE call outs first writeup, and kept riding that. I was going to do another epic writeup saying at least 1 of the following 3 people were wolves: raf, MJ, and hyge, and that I couldn't post or vote anymore (only gifs). Too bad I got killed, that would have helped the wolves for a while if there were more, and could have won me the game if you lynched MJ.

It was a good role for me, thanks Mods. Good game, wish I knew more about the subject matter.

Reactions: 3 users
Yeah I was protector. Until I was attacked, anyway, and then I became vanilla.

The reason I was so pissed at STL outing my role/that my ability used hellhounds is because hellhounds either kill or protect. Which implied I was protector or night assassin. Which made me a pretty good wolf target. Unfortunately I didn't get home that night until after night close, so I wasn't able to switch my action to protecting myself.