Carry on My WWayward Son - Supernatural WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That don't make no sense. Was the item for last night? If so, if the question asked is too powerful, you would be allowed to try again. There is something squirrelly going on here.
I received it last night. Bear responded to me "Noted" and neither mod has responded since. Idk why they aren't answering/ what's going on.

Members don't see this ad.

I received it last night. Bear responded to me "Noted" and neither mod has responded since. Idk why they aren't answering/ what's going on.
It could be that it will only give responses at conclusion of night, depending on how mods are doing their schema with items

Members don't see this ad :)
Night was concluded already, hence FB being dead and PBC being lynched currently.
When cdo got the item, yeah? Aka if distribution of items for the following night goes out early, then I would imagine that the item is intended for tn, but cdo should double check this.

When cdo got the item, yeah? Aka if distribution of items for the following night goes out early, then I would imagine that the item is intended for tn, but cdo should double check this.
I am sure they would have clarified already if that were the case.

@SkiOtter Did you specify it was ask a mod and that the whole "contact the spirit" thing couldn't be answered by the dead instead?

Because I finally got an answer: 42

I smell the vengeful dead here.

Edit: I think we need to continue with the PBC lynch. We can proceed from there if it fails.

Last edited:
Day 6 - Soulless Mod Lynch Tally

PBC (11)
- MJ, Ferny, STL, hyge, ski, lupes, teep, egg, vmh, sobsob, SAR
Garth!Cdo (1) - PBC

0 ties
0 waffles
12/12 votes

Lynch deadline in ONE HOUR

tumblr_ojilgu95QE1utfsfvo1_500.gif

Last edited:
@SkiOtter Did you specify it was ask a mod and that the whole "contact the spirit" thing couldn't be answered by the dead instead?

Edit: I think we need to continue with the PBC lynch. We can proceed from there if it fails.
what is six X nine??????

Reactions: 1 user

Yup. I wrote it so it said you could ask the mods a question. Apparently we have some MEAN MODS WHO DONT LISTEN

Last edited:
Yup. I wrote it so it said you could ask the mods a question. Apparently we have some MEAN MODS WHO DONT LISTEN
Just because the mods are asked the question doesn't mean they have to answer honestly or even answer the question at all. Which is the loophole they are likely utilizing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, @Teepster87 , curious if you had anything else to share from the past couple nights.
I did learn that my ability to make items is not related to what Ski is making. I couldn't get any additional information out of the mods to what I'm making or who exactly they're going to. but they should be helping someone (or someones) hunt down the baddies.

Reactions: 1 users
D6 -

(If you haven't seen up through season 10 (maybe 11?) of the show, there might be spoilers in the video. In any case...listen to the song.)

Lucifer chuckled to himself. His trap had worked perfectly. Sure, the Alphas were gone, but he didn’t need them. The cop was dead, Crowley’s hellhounds had been taken care of, there was little to stand between him and the witch who could cage him. Just what remained of the hunters, and they were still recovering from the battle with the Alpha Vampire.

But, in his hubris, he had underestimated Rowena’s power. It was not just bad luck that he had been unable to break her, was not coincidence that Crowley had shown up to rescue her from her prison in Hell. He did not realize that he would be unable to touch her. She was heavily warded against him, her magic wrapped around her like a cocoon.

As Lucifer approached the room where Rowena and Charlie were working, someone else arrived in the Bunker. Someone who had been watching the events of the last several days unfolding, and had become increasingly displeased. He had tried to give them a chance to do things right, but he realized now he had made a mistake. He should have handled this himself from the beginning. Fueled by disappointment and anger, he set out to restore balance.

Death walked among the hunters who had gathered around the table for a restorative meal. They did not see him as he brushed past, ending their lives with the slightest touch. Castiel, Claire, Ellen, Bobby...one by one they fell as their souls were sent to their final resting places.

Finally, Death took his scythe in hand and approached Lucifer. The fallen archangel turned to him, a smug look on his face. But beneath it was fear, because he knew. Death was a primordial being, God his only equal, and none more powerful. Lucifer tried to retreat from the bunker, the usual snap of his fingers to disappear, but there was something holding him in place. He looked over his shoulder and saw Rowena grinning at him. Death moved towards him and raised his scythe.

Brilliant light flooded the Bunker. Dean, who was still holed up in his room searching for some way to resurrect Sammy, saw the light shining under his door. He rose to open it and the light hit him like a physical force. He tried to shield his eyes, but it penetrated the thin membranes of his eyelids and overwhelmed his senses.

~

The light faded, and Dean was driving. He did not know how he had gotten here, or where he was driving to. Familiar music pumped from the stereo.

“Asia? Seriously?” said a voice to his right. Dean looked around and his eyes fell on his brother in the passenger seat. His mind stalled. He stared. Sam looked back at him, an expression of concern growing on his face, before he looked back to the road.

“DEAN!” Sam yelled, pointing towards the windshield. There was a man standing about 20 yards ahead of them. Dean wrenched Baby’s wheel to the right, experiencing a moment of deja vu as she careened off the road. But this time he couldn’t stop before Baby slammed into a tree. As the front of the car crumpled, his head rocked forward and hit the steering wheel, and he heard Sam shout and then moan in pain.

Dean checked that Sammy wasn't seriously injured before opening the door and stumbling from the car. Blood ran into his eyes and obscured his vision, but the man in the road still looked familiar to him. He should have realized, but his mind had been too clouded by Sammy's death. The moment Cas told him so many of his dead friends had come back to life, he should have known it couldn't be real. He should have known the Trickster was behind it.

“There is a lesson here,” Gabriel said, “If you care to look for it,” and then he was gone, the sound of rustling feathers hanging in the air.

Dead is @PrincessButterCup, who was
Lucifer, the alpha wolf who was unkillable until the rest of the pack was dead and could perform strongman kills on odd nights.

VILLAGERS WIN! For now…

tumblr_myvuh7wHk91qlu8two2_500.gif

Your final roster:

1. Coopah - Rufus
2. @vetmedhead - Claire
3. SnowshoeDog143 - Alpha Shapeshifter
4. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo - Crowley
5. @hygebeorht - Castiel
6. @SummerTheLynx - Ellen
7. PippyPony - Benny
8. @SkiOtter - Baby
9. cdoconn - Garth
10. @Lupin21 / @dyachei - Chuck
11. @SARdoghandler - Dean
12. @cdoconn (the player formerly known as DVMDream) - Charlie
13. @PrincessButterCup - Lucifer
14. @Mad Jack - Rowena
15. Jilary - Sam
16. @StartingoverVet - Gabriel/Trickster
17. genny - Jo
18. LetItSnow - Alpha Vampire
19. @Filly Bay - Sheriff Jody Mills

20. @Teepster87 (the player formerly known as raf) - Bobby
21. DocEspana - Alpha Werewolf

Note: Neither of the third party players were able to meet their win conditions before the end of the game

Reactions: 6 users
Haha
Gabriel was neutral, could win with either side, but had to be the only third party at the end. So since Rowena was still alive, he didn't win.

Rowena was chaos. Could seer, protect herself, or block every night. Her win condition was difficult - she had to play a part in lynching 4 villagers for each wolf lynch she was involved in, and had to make it to the final 3 of the game. But, if she met those conditions, she would be the sole winner.

What was I making and who were they going to?

(If you haven't seen up through season 10 (maybe 11?) of the show, there might be spoilers in the video. In any case...listen to the song.)

Castiel, Claire, Ellen, Bobby...one by one they fell as their souls were sent to their final resting places.

Maybe a spoiler alert for the whole post might have been more appropriate :(:(:(

But, thanks for the fun game anyway.

I too am curious about the role abilities and win conditions.

Maybe a spoiler alert for the whole post might have been more appropriate :(:(:(

But, thanks for the fun game anyway.

I too am curious about the role abilities and win conditions.
That was a story element to call out the people who got on our nerves trying to break the rules, not in any way meant to be an allusion to events in the show ;)

Reactions: 3 users

Making waffles and pancakes that went to hungry helpers. Was funny though almost all of ski's items kept going to people who got killed off that same night

Reactions: 1 users
You were making "gadgets" that would go to a random hunter, who would receive a watered down version of a random dead player's ability. Never worked out for anyone...went to people who died that night twice, and once RNG chose a dead vanilla, so there no ability for the hunter who received it.

Haha
Gabriel was neutral, could win with either side, but had to be the only third party at the end. So since Rowena was still alive, he didn't win.

Rowena was chaos. Could seer, protect herself, or block every night. Her win condition was difficult - she had to play a part in lynching 4 villagers for each wolf lynch she was involved in, and had to make it to the final 3 of the game. But, if she met those conditions, she would be the sole winner.
Unfortunately, things were too cut and dry so I couldn't throw villagers under the bus without throwing myself under it as well. So I suppose my only consolation is that I was able to keep SOV from winning ;)

Reactions: 7 users