Cannot find available test site for this July CBSE. Anyone has this problem?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nuk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just woke up and saw scheduling email since 1.15 AM. Now is 7.40AM and I cannot find any available test site for CBSE around Philly and Boston. Anyone got this problem? wondering if it is error or it is really full.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just found 1 site available but is 100 miles away. Guess I will have to take it. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Couldn't find one either :/

...I tried 150 miles

Last edited:
I have to travel an hour and a half away to get to a test site.

There were a couple of sites around DC for me.

I encountered the same problem. I'm hoping it's a business day delay with the prometric centers or something.

I once couldn't find a site that was closer than 500 miles. I waited a day and suddenly there were tons of chairs available in my city. So, could be a booking problem.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I think more and more sites are open now. I just change my exam site from far away one to the one next door :)

I think more and more sites are open now. I just change my exam site from far away one to the one next door :)
So you think that's all of them - my closest one is only offered at in the afternoon and not at 8am (my preference)

So you think that's all of them - my closest one is only offered at in the afternoon and not at 8am (my preference)

Same here. I just checked and a closer site opened up after we got an email from AAOMS that they were aware of the problem. Re-registered for a closer location and the times offered are at 12:30 and 1.

Last edited:
Are there just way more people trying to do omfs now?

Most people taking these tests at Prometric are for GED and for the infamously difficult Cosmetology exam. Never a shortage of these.

When I was signing up for it, some test centers released their dates closer to the exam. I would book a center now, and keep checking as the date approaches.