Can I submit Optomcas without designating references?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted557498

Can I submit my application without designating references then add them later (by october)? I won't be able to communicate with my references til October and I don't want to wait until then to submit my application. I'm also taking the OAT late october so they will have my scores and letters of rec by November, but I would like to submit my application this month if possible. Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best thing to do would be to contact your prospective schools and see if they will still look over your application without the letters of recommendation and OAT.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I agree with Salsa95. I would suggest contacting schools before submitting the application if the LORs are not in yet. Thats what I did with UAB. UAB required 4 lors and I only had 3 in by the time I was ready to submit my Optomcas. I waited till the last one came in before I submitted UAB's application. So I strongly recommend asking before doing anything else at this point. Don't worry. You're still submitting the application at a really good time. So thats awesome!