Brampton-study partner-AFK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Needtocrackafk

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need a study partner for afk who can come to brampton public lib in chinguacousy branch. Anyone interested?
Prep for feb 2017

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I am in Mississauga. I am planning to appear for AFK feb 2017 exam. Pls let me know if u r interested to study with me.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Need a study partner for afk who can come to brampton public lib in chinguacousy branch. Anyone interested?
Prep for feb 2017
Hi.cannot come in chingosy every day.but it can be planned.contact me by email.

Hi,
I am based out of Toronto and preparing for AFK Feb 2017.
Wondering if folks are interested in exchanging notes on how to study, common studies etc

Hello, I live nearby and is also looking for afk study partner. Plz contact me at [email protected]
Prep for feb 2017
Prep for feb 2017
Can I know do u come to chinguaousy library for studying for AFK Bcoz I also need partner to study

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I am based out of Toronto and preparing for AFK Feb 2017.
Wondering if folks are interested in exchanging notes on how to study, common studies etc
I am also preparing please let me know if want to study together

i m in brampton ...appearing for afk exam 2017 aug ..2 months preparation time is enough?? needs study partner fletchers brampton

Hi,
I stay in Brampton and wish to give afk in Feb 2018. Kindly get black to me if somebody is looking for a study partner.

Hi,
I stay in Brampton and wish to give afk in Feb 2018. Kindly get black to me if somebody is looking for a study partner.
Hi Guri I'm planning to give Afk in 2018 too and stay in Brampton

Hi Guri I'm planning to give Afk in 2018 too and stay in Brampton
Hi there...... Can u please message me your contact details so that we can fix up a time and place to start studying

Hi all....I am looking for a serious Study partner for afk feb 18 exam in brampton..
Kindly get in touch.

5A01AC2C-400C-4BC2-9A1D-71A58DC905C1.jpeg

includes recent decks, solved released questions with explanations, prep doctors coaching notes

Last edited:
Hi ,I am looking for a studypartner for afk feb 19 exam in brampton(Bramalea and sandalwood)