Best Qbank for MCCEE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TA313

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am a frest graduate from Pakistan and I am writing my MCCEE in a couple of weeks. I need advice on the best Qbank to use in the last few weeks to prepare myself for the actual exam. I have already finished the USMLE STEP2 UWORLD and I found it very useful.
I recently bought the LMCC Qbank but after a few hundred questions, I wasnt really sure about it so I got a refund...
Now I am hearing mixed opinions regarding the LMCC and the Canada Qbank and I want to know which one simulates the actual MCCEE the best and what should my target score be on these qbanks which tells me that I would do well on the actual exam.
Cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

hi, let me know if u r interested to discuss questions on Skype. I am at eastern zone. pls give me your Skype id. I need a serious sp for MCCEE.

Hi,
I am using this MCCEE Qbank for last couple of months and I am finding their system very easy to use and their questions quality is really good with detailed explanations. I also got this coupon recently from them after registering on their website which says 30% off but actually it is giving 70% off, I used it and extended my subscription for more months, use it before its gone or fixed!!

http://qchimp.com

Coupon Code: 30OFFTOTAL

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Pls check mcceeqbank.com, its far reliable and have quality mcqs! I respect other views too, but after toronto notes this is what i found most authentic and similar to real mccee exam.

Im from Pakistan too :) , good luck!

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
I am a frest graduate from Pakistan and I am writing my MCCEE in a couple of weeks. I need advice on the best Qbank to use in the last few weeks to prepare myself for the actual exam. I have already finished the USMLE STEP2 UWORLD and I found it very useful.
I recently bought the LMCC Qbank but after a few hundred questions, I wasnt really sure about it so I got a refund...
Now I am hearing mixed opinions regarding the LMCC and the Canada Qbank and I want to know which one simulates the actual MCCEE the best and what should my target score be on these qbanks which tells me that I would do well on the actual exam.
Cheers!
Hi
Iam preparing for mccee from pakistan. I tried to subscribe canada Q bank but i cannot pay for it online because it says that pay pal is the only method to pay and its not available in pakistan. Can anybody help me how to subscribe canada Q bank from pakistan.