Best free/cheap Anatomy & Physiology courses online?

cranialcombustion

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would like to prepare for medical school and a medical career early on. I am very interested in biology and the sciences, and would greatly enjoy learning anatomy and physiology in an accessible and cheap manner in my spare time. Thanks guys!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

I would like to prepare for medical school and a medical career early on. I am very interested in biology and the sciences, and would greatly enjoy learning anatomy and physiology in an accessible and cheap manner in my spare time. Thanks guys!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Just for the record, there isn't anything that prepares you for medical school while in or even close to high school. Take A&P tailored to your level somewhere if you're interested -- not because it's going to give you a huge step up, because it isn't. And that's okay.

I'm an attending physician. I took A&P in high school many years ago. It didn't make any meaningful difference. A&P then is not what A&P is like in med school. It was interesting and fun to take at the time because I wanted to learn more about it. That's all.

Reactions: 2 users
Med school anatomy is not memorizing the Netter Atlas. If you want to gets a heads up in anatomy, I suggest you become VERY familiar with medical terminology and orientation. Anatomy will come a lot easier if you have that background. Physiology is something else. Don't worry about that at the HS level.