Best combined LLSS + CME

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Birdstrike

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any opinion on what's the best way to get CME (way behind, need to get a bunch in the next 6 week for license renewal) plus get caught up on LLSAs at the same time? Also way behind on those. Normally I would just go online and do the tests but since I'm under a time crunch on state license CME I need to kill two birds with one stone. Don't have time to go to a conference, etc.

Also, what's the best way to do the other non-LLSA ABEM continuous certification stuff? I'm 2-3 years behind on all of it and need to get caught up efficiently.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
EB Medicine has lots of options that are quick and easy. I do their trauma kit and can knock out 16 credits in about 30 mins after I've reviewed the papers.

LLSA tests themselves offer CME and don't require much other than a quick review of the papers.

EB Medicine has lots of options that are quick and easy. I do their trauma kit and can knock out 16 credits in about 30 mins after I've reviewed the papers.

LLSA tests themselves offer CME and don't require much other than a quick review of the papers.

Great suggestions, thanks

(It's been so long since I did an LLSA I totally forget you can get CME for them.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Great suggestions, thanks

(It's been so long since I did an LLSA I totally forget you can get CME for them.)

Yep, it's only money. Because why should you get credit for just doing it, when you can spend more money and get more credit for the same thing. I think that would be called racketeering in other industries though.

Reactions: 1 users
Yep, it's only money. Because why should you get credit for just doing it, when you can spend more money and get more credit for the same thing. I think that would be called racketeering in other industries though.

Though you may be correct...cynicism need not define every thread or every conversation.

Reactions: 1 user