MCAT Berkeley Review vs Princeton review dilemma!! Help please!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rzaya614

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I found a really really good deal for The Princeton review :) but Im not sure if I ant to go with that or keep looking for a good deal on the Berkeley review?
The PR are the newest edition and the guy is going to give me a whole bunch of study material and a good schedule to follow and a whole bunch of other stuff. I just want to make a good choice and not spend money then realize they dont work for me.
Ive heard both are good but mostly heard good things about the Berkeley review books which are hard to find online!!.....Im going to spend about 4 months studying for the Mcat and would really appreciate any advice ;) Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

So I found a really really good deal for The Princeton review :) but Im not sure if I ant to go with that or keep looking for a good deal on the Berkeley review?
The PR are the newest edition and the guy is going to give me a whole bunch of study material and a good schedule to follow and a whole bunch of other stuff. I just want to make a good choice and not spend money then realize they dont work for me.
Ive heard both are good but mostly heard good things about the Berkeley review books which are hard to find online!!.....Im going to spend about 4 months studying for the Mcat and would really appreciate any advice ;) Thanks!!!

The BR books are hard to find at Amazon and many Craigslist sales are scams, but there are general plenty of used book sales at SDN Classifieds. And you can buy the books new and current from the BR website. They are generally only a tiny bit cheaper used than new, so why not spend the money on the clean and new copies. You can always sell them later for nearly what you paid for them brand new. That's what many people do, and it ends up they pay about $20 to $50 for renting the books for four months.