MCAT Berkeley Review Homestudy Books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
i wanted to know if there was any discounts with the package books for TBR
plus i want get some insight into the verbal books... i have a big problem with verbal and want know if your books will help me
please let me know as soon as you can
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
i wanted to know if there was any discounts with the package books for TBR
plus i want get some insight into the verbal books... i have a big problem with verbal and want know if your books will help me
please let me know as soon as you can
thanks

I apologize for just plain never checking this page and taking so long to reply.

The bundle of all of the books combined is $295, which is $20 off the price if you bought them individually. It's not much of a discount, every little bit counts.

How much the verbal book will help you depends completely on your needs. I know that sounds like an empty answer, but the aim of the verbal book is to take low verbal scores to midrange scores and bring midrange up a little. Our books are not well received by the people who start at 10 and want to climb to 13, because we focus on the pragmatic skills needed to get an acceptable verbal score.

Our book emphasizes understanding questions and question wording rather than working on reading comprehension. If you read well and have a tendency to miss questions because of carelessness and interpretation issues, then our book will help with that. If your score is low because you don't get much out of the passages you read, then our book is likely not going to do much other than provide 105 more passages to practice with.

You said in another tread that the whole set would cost $240, why it is $270 in this case?
Also, is there promotion on the CBT during the exhibition time?
Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
You said in another tread that the whole set would cost $240, why it is $270 in this case?
Also, is there promotion on the CBT during the exhibition time?
Thank you!

$240 is for the set brand new minus the verbal book. Was it a response to a set of the science books being sold for $400 used?

The $275 here was during test prep week, which was about this time last year.

Hi BerkReviewTech,

I would like to give some feedbacks about the new TBR books (including physics) and the schedule that you have put up in this forum (12 week and 16 week). I'm wondering where would be the best place to do so - I plan to do one now, and one a bit later (I've been doing the schedule for 3 weeks).

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.