Beat the boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ngeekaycee

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,'Is anybody ready to buy Beat the boards board review course. Am forming a GROUP so we can get a discount. Please email me at [email protected] ASAP
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I bought it and I think the lectures are long and boring. The material is too expensive!
I do not recommend it.

I decided after doing their practice questions to go with Psychiatryboardsprep. Psych questions and vignettes is their specialty. It you email them, or contact via website, and request a coupon they give you a generous discount.

Update (since some folks asked about my experience so far) [Note: this review is about Psychiatry Boards Prep not Beat the Boards]:

I purchased the 5 Month Everything Bundle for $100 off and after going through about 70 questions I feel like I made a very good choice. You can tell psychiatrists wrote them which is refreshing for a test prep company. I feel MUCH more confident I can learn everything I need to not only pass but to do well in September. Lots of good topics! Vignettes and stand-alone questions are excellent and compliment each other well. Videos are super duper. Easy to log in and out. Also, if I tried to go through all 1677 questions in 1 month I'd pull my hair out. You need 4 or 5 months to get through everything (1677/5 = 335 questions a month = 11 questions a day which is a perfect pace for me).

PM me if further questions like how to get a discount.

Last edited:
Just to add my 2 cents, I felt it was helpful. However, when I prepared, I used a combination of Spiegel, BTB, and Board Vitals. Expensive, I know. But I sure as hell did not want to take that test more times than I needed to. One thing i liked about BTB where actually the lectures. I listened to them in my car. So it was an easy way to learn, especially if you are a parent with very limited time. I did quite well on the boards but also started preparing nearly a year in advance. Those lectures take awhile to get through.

Hi All,
I'm a staff psychiatrist in Canada, planning to write the American psych boards this September.
I'm interested in getting in on a group discount for Beat the Boards. Please let me know if you are interested.
You can send me an email at: [email protected].

I need to retake the board exam and would be interested in getting the group price.