Bcse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

richyvet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys: I think is time to have our own forum: BCSE. I notice that every one got the same questions even the last day, may be we can help each other for the next test, navle or BSCE. Remember that we need to use private emails to have feed back. Any sugestions are welcome. God luck

Members don't see this ad.

I absolutely agree with you we can help each other to prepare for either NAVLE or BCSE :thumbup::thumbup:
Anyway, I'll take BSCE in Dec but have no idea how to study for the exam. I have Mosby:confused::confused:

Hi I have a question, is the BCSE included in the NAVLE or is it seperate??

Thanks.
K

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, BCSE is a separate new exam which is part of ECFVG certification. NAVLE is a separate exam for state licencing. These are 2 different exams.
Good luck

Hi Guys: any ideas about how to study for the next BCSE? I failed. any suggestions? study groups? :rolleyes:

Hi Guys: any ideas about how to study for the next BCSE? I failed. any suggestions? study groups? :rolleyes:
Hi Richyvet
study groups??? sound like a good idea!!! would you tell me how the exam was??? anything like Mosby's basic sciences?? :confused:
thanks alot :D

icon1.gif

Hey there:

I am a new member and I should do my BCSE exam on this Nov.I will be so glad if someone give me advices about how I can start.As you know ,I have just 3 months time to prepare myself for this exam.

Best Regards,
Farzin

I take the BCSE in December. I have 2 friends that took it last July. The 2 of them said was not easy, and that was very into detail on the Anatomy part. I dont know how to study for it, but for sure is not all clinical and Mosby is more for the NAVLE, and I even heard is not help for it at all.

For the BCSE, I guess I would have to stick to my notes that I kept from class, at least for Pathology, Physio and Anatomy.

I dont know what the passing rate was this time , but from my 2 friends one passed and the other one didnt(which still on the last year of clinics).

I take the BCSE in December. I have 2 friends that took it last July. The 2 of them said was not easy, and that was very into detail on the Anatomy part. I dont know how to study for it, but for sure is not all clinical and Mosby is more for the NAVLE, and I even heard is not help for it at all.

For the BCSE, I guess I would have to stick to my notes that I kept from class, at least for Pathology, Physio and Anatomy.

I dont know what the passing rate was this time , but from my 2 friends one passed and the other one didnt(which still on the last year of clinics).
thanks for the information :thumbup:
I'm going to take BCSE in Dec too!!!
also not sure how to study for the exam. Anyway, what is your email address?? [email protected] :)

Yes,My email is [email protected], I graduated from St. Georges University this past June.

Im currently in Orlando, any other gradutes from this forum that are in Orlando?

Friends:

Currently I am working as a Post-Doc in California and I really want to finish the BCSE ASAP. Same problem here too... Where to start and with what to start ? Please guide me. Thanks -

Ravi

My email : [email protected]

Hi, my name is alex and i am very happy that i have found this website. I graduated vet school in 1991 (long time ago). Now i live in the united sates, new york, i work in an animal hospital, and am planing on getting my license here. i have passed the step two, and for bcse I have anatomy/pasquini, five minutes consult, zuku, and merck to study from. i would recommend zuku but i don't think it covers all of the material yet. can anybody or does anybody have any other specific materials to study from? If you have anything for bsce that has helped you, please contact me at this forum or at [email protected] Any help will be appreciated, thank you very much. Good luck, Alex.

Hi
I am preparing to BSCE,is there anyone living in Melbounre,Australia?

I need to know more about how to study,any advice?

Thanks
:oops:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Any one in UK preparing for the BCSE

Hey Dr Amir ! I might be able to help you. What is your Ag number and where do u live in UK.

Any one in UK preparing for the BCSE
Hi Dr Amir, hope you are fine. I need some information regarding MRCVS and EU vet license. I have also been told that if you pass Irish vet exam (which is bit easier than MRCVS), then you can practice in England too. Plus do you know anybody who is preparing for MRCVS or has notes/material????? Thanks

Hi there, I am new to this site. I am looking for a study partners for BCSE and NAVLE.

Hi everyone, I'm a new member. I'm just starting to prepare for BCSE, but I don't know from where to start. I have the long list with all the books for the exam, but it is hard to read and memorize everything. Is there somebody who can help me with advice, how to study and from where? Please!!! This is my email - [email protected] Elena
Thanks in advance ! :)

Hi, I am preparing for BCSE as well. I live near Toronto so I m going to write my exam here . My study material is the Pratt 96 edition from my understanding the later edition are no different. I know a few people that have taken the exam studying from Pratt. Guelph has them for sale or use to. Best of luck, if I find out anything else I ll let you know.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all,
I am a new member from Toronto, just started to prepare BCSE from zuku review (BCSE/NAVLE). I would appreciate if someone wants to share own experience from BCSE. This is my email [email protected]

Thanks! Good luck to all!!

Hello folks,
I'm a foreign trained vet and I've just started preparing for the BSCE exam after going through the CMVA approval process here, in Canada. If anyone would like to share the list of literature, any additional information about the exam or may be even study together (I live in Toronto), I'd be more than happy to chat - please message me if you are interested. I guess any info is better than no info :)
Elena

Hello:

I'm studying for BCSE using Mosby Review and planing to register with Zuku also (any suggestions). I live in Calgary, AB

Best wishes for you all

Hi :)
does anyone have questions for BCSE to send per mail? Does anyone still have a ZukuPermit he doesn't need any more and wants to share? I would be soo happy to hear from you :)
Good luck to all!!
Cheers
[email protected]

Hi there, I am new to this site. I am looking for a study partners for BCSE and NAVLE.

Hi Dr,

I just joined this forum a few minutes ago. How was your review? I am planning to take the BCSE this June. How was your exams? WOuld you be able to share to me the textbooks that you used? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Peri

Hi there! have you moved to Saskatchewan yet?

I am planning to take the BCSE in June. I am starting to gather reviewers. Have you started your review? I live in Calgary too and it would be better if we could share our reviewers/ideas.

Thanks!

Peri

Hi all,
I also am starting to prepare to take the BCSE (hopefully as I start my final year of vet school in the UK this upcoming October). Has anyone found a BCSE specific online prep program that was worthwhile using? I'm collecting ideas for studying at the moment but most of what I can find is NAVLE focused, though from what I hear the BCSE is really just like a mini NAVLE.

Hi all,
I also am starting to prepare to take the BCSE (hopefully as I start my final year of vet school in the UK this upcoming October). Has anyone found a BCSE specific online prep program that was worthwhile using? I'm collecting ideas for studying at the moment but most of what I can find is NAVLE focused, though from what I hear the BCSE is really just like a mini NAVLE.

Check out zuku. they have a program for the BCSE preparation
http://zukureview.com/buy_bcse_memberships.php

:)

Am preparing for BSCE. Can any one help me get florida video for the exam prep. Thanks

Hi everyone,
I took BCSE 2 weeks ago and I am waiting for the results.
I used zuku review, but I think it is not enough.
On the exam, there is lots of questions about anatomy, physiology, surgery, vaccination which zuku did not cover.
I would like to review the questions with someone who have already taken the exam or is preparing for BCSE.

Am preparing for BSCE. Can any one help me get florida video for the exam prep. Thanks
i have the florida lectures plus their written notes as well. where can i send you. I must mention here that, the vdos are pretty old and have been deteriorated over these years and coyping, the lectures notes will help you

Hi everyone,
On the exam, there is lots of questions about anatomy, physiology, surgery, vaccination which zuku did not cover.
I would like to review the questions with someone who have already taken the exam or is preparing for BCSE.
hello doc..am taking my exam next month. I was just wondering any advice you wanna give,

Last edited:
yes you can, visit www.ecfvg.avma.org and register yourself first by paying their fee of $1000,, they will send you the confirmation , then you take TOEFL/IELTS and proceed with the BCSE etc.
You can definitely take the test in INDIA , you will have to pay little extra fee
to check your location go to https://www.prometric.com/en-us/Pages/home.aspx,
hope that helps

Hi everyone,
Hi everybody.
I got the results. I have PASSED!!!
I still believe that ZUKU did not cover all the questions, but seems like prepared me enough to pass.

Anybody preparing for NAVLE in November?

Hi everybody.
I got the results. I have PASSED!!!
I still believe that ZUKU did not cover all the questions, but seems like prepared me enough to pass.

Anybody preparing for NAVLE in November?

Did you subscribe for Zuku-BCSE or ZUKU-NAVLE, for your BCSE Exam ?

I subscribed for Zuku BCSE.

Hi,

I am starting to prepare for BCSE .I live in Calgary AB.Would be interested in sharing ideas on preparation materials /strategies.

Sherif

Hi Sherif! PM your email, I am in the same situation :)

hi everyone can u pls help me with ant files, sources or website help me in bsce exam?

Hey Miky!
I have a lot of files that I am currently using for BCSE but it won't let me attach them here :(
PM and we'll move from there :)

hi
my i live in south Florida and i am planning to take the exam of BCSE
can you recommend me some ideas to start with..
thank you so much
best regards

Hi,

I'm taking the BSCE test next week and I'm really stressed about it. I study with Zuku BSCE and I'm afraid it's not enough. I wasn't able to download Florida videos (from the links I found online). Can someone give me some general tips about the exam or help me get those videos?

Thanks,
Eden

Dear All
I am planning to have my BCSE exam on July
I would appreciate if you can send me material to study

Is there anyone else here taking the test soon or recently took it? reply back ASAP.

Hi, does anyone have an opinion about Vetprep efficiency to prepare BCSE?