BCSE Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Devil Jatt86

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All, I am taking my BCSE on the 2nd of December, and I have a few questions.
1) Roughly, what is the percent I need to get in order to pass? I know I need a score of 580, but I want to know about what percentage is that?
2) I am currently doing zuku review. For anyone who did ZUKU review for the BCSE, what percent correct were you averaging in the test mode? I want to know if I am close or not?
3) Finally, does the BCSE give normal lab values or do I have to memorize those?

Thank You

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello All, I am taking my BCSE on the 2nd of December, and I have a few questions.
1) Roughly, what is the percent I need to get in order to pass? I know I need a score of 580, but I want to know about what percentage is that?
2) I am currently doing zuku review. For anyone who did ZUKU review for the BCSE, what percent correct were you averaging in the test mode? I want to know if I am close or not?
3) Finally, does the BCSE give normal lab values or do I have to memorize those?

Thank You

1) ~70% - way more vs Navle -but Qs are easier
2) It is not comparable
3) Normal lab values are usually provided on test report - like you would get in clinic. Calculator is provided on screen - not in Navle.

Good luck

Reactions: 1 user
I am also planning to give BCSE in next year .. So if you have any study material .. Or any reference books so give me name of it .. So I can clear it

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi..i am also starting to prepare for bcse exam.i would like to do combined study..anybody intersted in studying together for bcse...i live in kitchner,ontorio.

Hi..i am also starting to prepare for bcse exam.i would like to do combined study..anybody intersted in studying together for bcse...i live in kitchner,ontorio.

I live in Windsor Ontario and planing to take the BCSE next week, if you'd like to review the material txt me at 2262460378. My name is Wes