BCSE Prep 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MagicVet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm planning to take the BCSE exam at the beginning of next year (2017). If anyone is interested, please, let me know, so that we can work together, share info and get prepared. I think everything is easier when you are not alone, ;).

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

My name is Stephanie. I will take the BCSE in October 26, and I am currently preparing for the test. I am using zukureview and vin navle course for preparation. I'd like to have a study partener...maybe we can meet on Sunday's afternoons/evenings? Please contact me at [email protected].

I look forward to meeting you,

Stephanie.

Hi everyone!

I'm planning to take the BCSE exam at the beginning of next year (2017). If anyone is interested, please, let me know, so that we can work together, share info and get prepared. I think everything is easier when you are not alone, ;).

Thanks!

Hello! I'm also planning to take the BCSE exam about the same time. Are you already studying? I'm doing a review of the basic topics (anatomy, physiology, etc) and then I plan to start using zuku. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey!!. I'm going to take the BCSE in 6 days!! What about you?

Hi everyone!

Thanks!
I am planning taking my BCSE exam probably at the end of April 2017,I'd like a study partner as well. Email me if interested at [email protected]

Hi,

My name is Stephanie. I will take the BCSE in October 26, and I am currently preparing for the test. I am using zukureview and vin navle course for preparation. I'd like to have a study partener...maybe we can meet on Sunday's afternoons/evenings? Please contact me at [email protected].

Stephanie.
Hey stephanie03! Have taken your BCSE exam yet? if yes ,How was it?

Hi everyone, I'm taking the test in April, 2017. Did someone passe BCSE in last few moths then please can you pass me the past BCSE exam pappers.
My email: [email protected]

Hello, everyone. My name is NJ from Vancouver, Canada. I am planning to take the BCSE in September 2016. Looking for study's partner. Please contact me: [email protected].

Reactions: 1 user
HI
I am planning to take BCSE exam on November 2017 , if any one want to share information or materials or we can study together, please let me know
Thanks

I am planning taking my BCSE exam probably at the end of April 2017,I'd like a study partner as well. Email me if interested at [email protected]
Hi,iam also planing for bcse in coming months.I would like to study with you sometimes if it helps..where do u live.?..i live in kitchner..my email id is [email protected]...mail me if u want,so that we can go through this exam

Hey guys anybody who took BCSE , did you pass it?What is your passing score?

Hello guys, I will take BCSE at the end of the year and I am looking for study partners. If you are interested please email me [email protected]. Also I am very open to exchange experiences and chat with people that are in the same boat. After all is not gonna be an easy journey
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
HI
I am planning to take BCSE exam on November 2017 , if any one want to share information or materials or we can study together, please let me know
Thanks

Hello, I will be taking the exam around the same period. Would you like to study together? Please let me know, my email address is [email protected]

Regards

Hi folks! I live in upstate NY and planning to take BCSE in the near future. Would be awesome to find someone in the area for a study group. Even a e-mail group would be motivating i think. [email protected]

Hello guys, I will take BCSE at the end of the year and I am looking for study partners. If you are interested please email me [email protected]. Also I am very open to exchange experiences and chat with people that are in the same boat. After all is not gonna be an easy journey
Thanks
I am in the beginning of BCSE, what materials are most essential to start? How long it usually takes for the exam preparation? I have been working at hospital for research, decades experiences in animal models and human. Can the experiences help in any ways?
Any advice is highly appreciated!

--PDX

HI
Thanks
HI I am new here, just started preparing TOFEL and BCSE. I also like to take BCSE on November of this year. Here I am not able to give you any advice, but from you. :=)
I am looking for the preparation materials for the exam, Merck, Mosby'...what else? Thank you very much for your information, looking forward to hearing back from you.---PDX

Hi,

Stephanie.
Hi Stephanie,
I am very new here. Hope you have passed the BCSE test! I am planning to take one in November this year, any suggestions? what books and strategies? ---pdx

Hi everyone,
somebody who will take the bcse is living in quebec or speaks french|spanish? Looking for study's partner
Thanks

Hey guys anybody who took BCSE , did you pass it?What is your passing score?

I passed BCSE at May 2016.

They won't let you know the passing score, they would only say you pass the exam.

I want to do the bcse this December 2017. Is anyone there interested in sharing zukureview and vetprep access together. I will pay for one you will pay for other and then we will share the access cos I cant afford to buy both

Hi if u want study material for BCSE let me know. I passed few months ago.

Hi everyone!

Thanks!
I am writing in the last week of November 2017

Hi everyone!

Thanks!
Hi everyone!

Thanks!