BCSE and Navle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ysal

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there, foreign vet here prepairing for bcse and navle, any help/ suggestion, anyone around baltimore area so we can study together, exchange some experience, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi there, foreign vet here prepairing for bcse and navle, any help/ suggestion, anyone around baltimore area so we can study together, exchange some experience, thanks
Hi! I'm planing to take the BCSE soon, It would be great get together, talk about it and study. I'm in New Jersey though, so it would be online meeting. Let me know! See ya

Hello, I'm going to take the test in 6 days!! Somebody in the same situation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I'm planing to take the BCSE soon, It would be great get together, talk about it and study. I'm in New Jersey though, so it would be online meeting. Let me know! See ya
Hey, did you take the test?

I'm so stressed out!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi I am planing to take BCSE exam on November 2017 . Any body want to share information or material or group study please let me know ,,, thanks

Reactions: 1 users
How's your prep, I'm also preparing !

How's your prep, I'm also preparing !

I am reviewing the Merck veterinary manual online and reading the pasquini guide it is good for brief information on animal disease

( Mosby's Review Questions and Answers for Veterinary Boards ) these books are a good source of BCSE questions
Basic science
Clinical science

Small Animal Medicine and Surgery
Large Animal Medicine and Surgery

Hi I am planing to take BCSE exam on November 2017 . Any body want to share information or material or group study please let me know ,,, thanks
Hi there Foreign vet here, gave my BCSE for the 2nd time on 1st May,2017..waiting for results

hope your studies are going well. I am interested in bcse study groups too. my email is [email protected]
good luck everybody!