Program-Specific Info / Q's Bay Path 2016-2017 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got my acceptance yesterday as well!

Members don't see this ad.

I got my acceptance yesterday as well!
Congrats on your acceptance! I've been watching this post for a while and I'm getting so frustrated. I have an interview with another program Monday, but I emailed Maggie on 2/21 and asked if she knew when I'd hear back from Bay Path. She said the first week in March. I still haven't heard anything. I just spent a few hundred dollars on a plane ticket and a hotel for this interview Monday. I was really hoping to have heard good news from Bay Path by now.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats on your acceptance! I've been watching this post for a while and I'm getting so frustrated. I have an interview with another program Monday, but I emailed Maggie on 2/21 and asked if she knew when I'd hear back from Bay Path. She said the first week in March. I still haven't heard anything. I just spent a few hundred dollars on a plane ticket and a hotel for this interview Monday. I was really hoping to have heard good news from Bay Path by now.

Which program if you don't mind me asking? It might be good to have a couple options anyways! But yeah I understand your frustration..

Members don't see this ad :)
Which program if you don't mind me asking? It might be good to have a couple options anyways! But yeah I understand your frustration..
Midwestern at Downer's Grove. I'm excited to go, but also a little nervous. I think the cost of the program scares me the most o_O

Don't lose hope! I'm pretty sure they haven't contacted everyone yet. I also just got called for an interview elsewhere and will be flying out of state. I know Its costly but the school is about 10k less than BP and more selective.

...also, why is BP making EVERYONE buy an iPad Air...that's so random. I have an older iPad model but in the email they said they want everyone to have an iPad Air 1 or newer.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Don't lose hope! I'm pretty sure they haven't contacted everyone yet. I also just got called for an interview elsewhere and will be flying out of state. I know Its costly but the school is about 10k less than BP and more selective.

...also, why is BP making EVERYONE buy an iPad Air...that's so random. I have an older iPad model but in the email they said they want everyone to have an iPad Air 1 or newer.

I really hope thry contact me with some good news soon. That's crazy they are making everyone buy an iPad Air. When I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson, I believe an iPad was included with your tuition.

I really hope thry contact me with some good news soon. That's crazy they are making everyone buy an iPad Air. When I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson, I believe an iPad was included with your tuition.

I believe Maggie said the iPad requirement was because the professors use them a lot instead of pricey textbooks (or etextbooks are cheaper), however a new iPad isn't exactly pocket change LOL.

Still waiting here - just want to know either way so I'm not obsessively checking my email. I feel like my life/next step is on hold until I hear back. Congrats to all that have been accepted so far!

Reactions: 4 users
Someone mentioned that they are accepting less student this time around.. is it still over 100?

Looks like people are getting reached out by either phone call or via email?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone have any further info about housing? I know their website gives different appt conplexes, but has anyone heard whether certain ones are better than others? I'm from New Jersey and not familiar with the area very well

Anyone have any further info about housing? I know their website gives different appt conplexes, but has anyone heard whether certain ones are better than others? I'm from New Jersey and not familiar with the area very well

I'm wondering the same thing! A little lost with the housing situation. Unfortunately it seems like housing in the area is on the more expensive side, unless you rent a house with a few other students. Hopefully they provide us with more info!

I just received my acceptance letter!!! I'm so excited! I was waiting to hear back from 3 other programs but I'm going to go ahead and put my deposit down. :smuggrin:

Reactions: 1 users
I just received my acceptance letter!!! I'm so excited! I was waiting to hear back from 3 other programs but I'm going to go ahead and put my deposit down. :smuggrin:

congrats! anyone else still waiting ? :(

Still waiting as well. Getting really frustrated. I've gotten waitlisted at 2 schools and 1 rejection so far. Really hoping to hear good news :(

Still waiting as well. Getting really frustrated. I've gotten waitlisted at 2 schools and 1 rejection so far. Really hoping to hear good news :(
I received an email from Maggie this morning that they received over 100 more applicants than they were expecting and that we should have an admissions decision by the end of the week

Reactions: 1 users
Have they sent out any rejections yet or just acceptances?

I just received an email that I was waitlisted

I am also from New Jersey and not very familiar about the area. I wonder what our options will be and how much it will cost us...

Don't lose hope I remember some people got in last year or a few years ago even tho they were "rejected"....unless they are accepting way less students this year.

Those who were waitlisted .. Did you guys apply late? I applied in December. Kind of regretting not applying sooner, but it is what it is. Trying to stay positive & hope for the best!

Those who were waitlisted .. Did you guys apply late? I applied in December. Kind of regretting not applying sooner, but it is what it is. Trying to stay positive & hope for the best!
Also applied in October ....

I applied in October and just heard back! Not the best news but just keeping positive! I wonder how many students they are accepting this year and how many they are putting on the waitlist. I hope you hear soon LiveLoveOT1217!
Thanks! I actually got waitlisted also earlier today, so hopefully it'll all be worth the wait in the end! I'm wondering the same too

I applied in December, trying to stay positive it's not a no yet!

My application wasn't complete til January. I got accepted last Friday. What are your stats?

Is Maggie telling people where they are on a waitlist?
No, she said there is no way to tell at this point. As April 10th gets closer she'll have a better idea. Does anyone know how many people were waitlisted?

Are those waitlisted planning to accept the offer on the waitlist or have already gotten accepted elsewhere & declining ?

I accepted my spot on the waitlist.
Congrats on your acceptance! Does anyone know what date in July the program starts? I thought the program started in August, but the acceptance letter said end of July. I'll still be finishing up my last few days of taking A&P 2.

Hi everyone...I received an email that I was waitlisted. :( But out of curiosity, does anyone know how much the enrollment fee is?