AZPOD and AZCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nervous Pre-Pod

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm contemplating applying to both the AZPOD program and the AZCOM program. Do you guys think that this will be a problem? Do you guys know of anyone ever known anyone that has applied to the podiatry and osteopathic program at the same school. AZPOD is my favorite pod school and I don't want to jeopardize my chances of getting accepted if they see that I also applied to the DO school. What do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Applied to both, Interviewed at both. Got accepted by pod of course.

dont hesitate to apply to both. I am highly doubtful they have the time to even look at these things

Reactions: 2 users
Applied to both, Interviewed at both. Got accepted by pod of course.

dont hesitate to apply to both. I am highly doubtful they have the time to even look at these things
Dont you write if youre applying to grad school of another profession?

Members don't see this ad :)

Yup. It's a question they ask on the app. I don't think it'll be a probably so long as you don't make it too obvious that this program is my back up and I'm only here because I didn't get into this one, etc.

Good luck!

Is it on the app? cant remember. Answer everything honestly. but yeah dont write your essay about." Im applying to podiatry school but im truly not sure" etc

Reactions: 1 user