Audiologist - Mednax salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshine212

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Currently an audiology student and was wondering what the salary (or even range) for an audiologist at Mednax? Looking to move back to the northern VA/DC/MD area if that helps narrow it down but if anyone has any information on what the salary range is for Mednax employees that would be helpful. I tried looking at previous salary comparisions for Mednax but they only give hearing screeners, or neonatologists, etc., and no info on audiologists unfortunately. Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi sunshine. I'm a current professional audiologist myself. When I was in your shoes a few years ago the way I found out salaries was to cold call 'm and look at other jobs in other similar settings. I'm assuming the average salary for a new audiologist maybe about 60,000 or so but of course you want to factor in cost of living, benefits, etc. especially if you are in situation where you can negotiate your own salary.