ATSU-SOMA vs WVSOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

exacto

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Both schools look like amazing schools and I loved both. I liked the weather and location at Arizona, but the school size/family atmosphere and recorded lectures at WVSOM are pretty solid. Are there any draw backs between the two, or anything that I should choose one school over the other for?

Members don't see this ad.

IMO your major factors should be 1) tuition and debt, 2) proximity to family/friends if applicable, and 3) are you really comfortable with soma's curriculum?

IMO your major factors should be 1) tuition and debt, 2) proximity to family/friends if applicable, and 3) are you really comfortable with soma's curriculum?

tuition and cost are both similar. I'm much closer to arizona than west Virginia. The curriculum is doable, but not ideal.

Both schools look like amazing schools and I loved both. I liked the weather and location at Arizona, but the school size/family atmosphere and recorded lectures at WVSOM are pretty solid. Are there any draw backs between the two, or anything that I should choose one school over the other for?

SOMA also has recorded lectures. As a first year student here , I will say that it has a family environment as well. The faculty are second to none here.