Army HPSP MODS access

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted707454

For anyone in Army HPSP:

I'm recently enrolled in HPSP and now have MODS access. My recruiter advised me to stay on top of things in the MODS discussion forum. However, every time I attempt to click and access the forums (and also my messages) under the "Bulletin Board" section, It logs me out of MODS entirely. I've attempted on Mozilla, Safari, and Chrome all with the same result.

Also, no one has advised me of a contact person for any questions. I assume I can just call the general line, but every attempt has had no answer. Left voicemails were unreturned. Anyone have direct and/or consistent contact with anyone at this office?

Last, does anyone know the current timeframe for reimbursements to be processed?

Members don't see this ad.

I did not know there were forums nor a general help line available with information. Certainly not active forums.

I know the Navy has a Facebook group that had some sporadic but good information about the application cycle. Your best bet is to find someone in the Army who has just completed the application cycle ahead of you for tips.