ArCOM Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

2013DPT>>DO2021

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine opens in July 2017. Just here setting up a class page for the DO class of 2021.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What do you guys know about dress code?

And structure of course schedule? Like do we have a bunch of 1 hour course periods a day? Anatomy lab everyday?

All I can find on the website concerning dress code is that students are to dress in a "professional manner." I'm not sure what that specifically entails.

As for structure of the course schedule, I don't believe the final course schedule has been finalized yet because I think there are still faculty positions to fill. Don't quote me on that. Regardless, though, I have left a message with the school concerning your questions and will get back to you as soon as I have answers. They were interviewing today so it may be a little while before anyone gets back to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dress code would be a business casual. That's what I was told during interview.

Thanks for setting up a class page.
Is anyone applying for the on campus housing and if so have you heard anything back? I have been looking around the Fort Smith area and it doesn't look like there are that many options close by.

Last edited:
Any new updates? I'm really anxious to get a book/supply list so I can start making those purchases. Has anyone heard about these? (I've already seen the anatomy list on the Facebook group.)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile