April CPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmD2323

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a thread for April CPJE test takers. I took mine on April 27th. When did you take yours?
Let us know when you receive your scores! Ill let you guys know when I receive mine.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Just wanted to make a thread for April CPJE test takers. I took mine on April 27th. When did you take yours?
Let us know when you receive your scores! Ill let you guys know when I receive mine.

Thanks!
how was it? im taking it in two weeks

how was it? im taking it in two weeks
darn if you're taking yours in 2 weeks, thats like May 18th. I took mine April 8. For as long as I can remember, this test is offered every other month but this seems like two full months of testing dates. Not sure if they had any in March but I think they did and then that makes it 3 months of testing. I hope they dont screw the april test takers and we get our results in like June. Cali got weird with these few months. nothing like its been before with offered test dates.

Members don't see this ad :)
Took it April 8... it didn't have my actual score (anyone know how to find out your actual score) but I got the green letter...
I Passed :)

Has anyone license posted on the boards webpage yet? I mailed my paperwork on Wednesday and still nothing had been posted?

Hello Guys,
I am selling the following books:
RxPrep's California Law Summary for CPJE
Pharmacy Charts - NAPLEX, CPJE-2017
Weissman Book
Sigler's Prescription Drug Cards: Study Cards with Binder