application status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hdp325

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm clicking on the "check status" tab in aadsas and it says "your application status is currently unavailable, please try again later." Has anyone else gotten this message? Idk what's going on lol

Members don't see this ad.

I'm clicking on the "check status" tab in aadsas and it says "your application status is currently unavailable, please try again later." Has anyone else gotten this message? Idk what's going on lol
yeah ive been getting it since yesterday, and im still currently getting it. have no idea whats going on either

yeah this is pretty annoying lol I emailed aadsas so I'll let you know what they say

Members don't see this ad :)
I am getting the same message, hopefully it clears up soon!

You will be fine, I had a same problem last week. I called them and the system came back to normal immediately.

Last edited:
Is the website down? Mines been like that for like 2 days. It.ll probably be fixed next week

have they fixed any of yours yet? mines still broken

called today. everyone's "check status" is down they said. not sure when they'll fix it but they will. also it doesn't stop schools from seeing your application they said so you're good. you just can't look at your PDF or see the status (which doesn't really matter cause most school communicate a little bit through e-mail)

called today. everyone's "check status" is down they said. not sure when they'll fix it but they will. also it doesn't stop schools from seeing your application they said so you're good. you just can't look at your PDF or see the status (which doesn't really matter cause most school communicate a little bit through e-mail)
That's curious because mine is still working. I haven't had a problem with it at all.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah they said no student can an access it. OH well it'll work itself out