Anyone Studying for the QSE exam?(PAVE) (Study Group) California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

light1224

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for anyone studying for the QSE exam (PAVE)
Or anyone who recently took the changed QSE exam (used to be called the QE exam)

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello, i'm also looking for anyone studying QSE exam. But actually i'm still looking for the books that I will study from it. If anyone can help me to find a good resource to study from it ?

Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know any materials Can help me in studying for QSE?

Hi, I have already started studying for QE. Anybody interested in Skype studying? If so, let me know gosia.nus at gmail.com

Hello, i'm also looking for anyone studying QSE exam. But actually i'm still looking for the books that I will study from it. If anyone can help me to find a good resource to study from it ?

Thanks!

Hi, I'm studying for the QE. msg me in my inbox so we can discuss study material please :)

Looking for anyone studying for the QSE exam (PAVE)
Or anyone who recently took the changed QSE exam (used to be called the QE exam)

Thanks in advance!
hi, did you do the qse? how was it?

Hi, I want to take the QSE exam in May 2018. I'm only going to start studying now after graduating in March. I don't really remember much as I've been on a break. Is there any materials or books that would be helpful to use? Can anyone advise?