Anyone here ever take Medical Anatomy from UNE online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AHossain

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of signing up for this course next month. I'm already a full time student currently with 4 classes going on. But I think I can handle it. What were your opinions on the course? How were the exams and labs? Quizzes? And how long did it take you guys to finish the course? I tried researching but not many people took this course in the UNE courses sticky. I went through all the pages too....couldn't find much there about this.
Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I was thinking of signing up for this course next month. I'm already a full time student currently with 4 classes going on. But I think I can handle it. What were your opinions on the course? How were the exams and labs? Quizzes? And how long did it take you guys to finish the course? I tried researching but not many people took this course in the UNE courses sticky. I went through all the pages too....couldn't find much there about this.
Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I have not taken any of their classes (might do biochem with them as my college doesn't offer it) but there is a thread a few posts down on the main DO page about their online program. It might take some digging but I'm sure you'll find your answer there.