Anyone going to Mary-Hardin Baylor (UMHB)?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

umhbbound

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on attending UMHB's new program? Asking because I only know of two others and want to get a better idea of the living situation in belton and discuss the program a little bit

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone planning on attending UMHB's new program? Asking because I only know of two others and want to get a better idea of the living situation in belton and discuss the program a little bit
I have been accepted to the program and I am considering going there.

Hi umhbbound and all future DPT's,

I spent the day just walking around the historic downtown Belton area. You will truly love the area... during the little free time you will have to explore. haha

My girlfriend and I both are recent DPT graduates and live in the area, she actually works at a clinic maybe 3 miles from the UMHB campus. I would be happy to assist with any questions you have regarding lodging, and if interested, her and I even have an empty apartment next to our place that we would love to have DPT students become interested in.

Members don't see this ad :)

I spent the day just walking around the historic downtown Belton area. You will truly love the area... during the little free time you will have to explore. haha

My girlfriend and I both are recent DPT graduates and live in the area, she actually works at a clinic maybe 3 miles from the UMHB campus. I would be happy to assist with any questions you have regarding lodging, and if interested, her and I even have an empty apartment next to our place that we would love to have DPT students become interested in.

What apartment complex is it in? Thank you for your reply!

What apartment complex is it in? Thank you for your reply!
It is not an apartment "complex" exactly but is "duplex". It is a 3/2 bath next door to the 3/2 I am living inside that I would very much like to have graduate students inside. Having PT students would be ideal because I know how quiet it would be as you are investing nearly every second of your free time towards studying and practicing for written test and lab practicals.

Hi, yes, I plan on attending UMHB's DPT program. I'm excited for the opportunity!!!

Hi, yes, I plan on attending UMHB's DPT program. I'm excited for the opportunity!!!
Congratulations on your acceptance. Now try to enjoy yourself before "the grind" begins. If looking for a place with fellow classmates then keep me in mind. I have a 3/2 place that is not a far commute to campus.
[email protected]

Hello,

I'm currently an undergrad at txst applying to PT schools. I'm debating if to apply to the mary Hardin Baylor program. The only thing holding me back is the 85K cost. Is there y'all handle the 85K during the 2 and so years there? Or just pure loans

For some reason writing essays just comes easier at night for me lol. #RoadToPTSchool

Hello guys, I got an interview from UMBU DPT program, I'm so worried about my interview date, and also I need to write an essay before my interview. Any tips?