Anyone been to UAE or Iran?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TheDervish

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone been to a medical school in the UAE (Gulf Medical College, etc.), or Iran? How about other countries in the middle east? I am particularly interested in UAE or Iran, though.

Members don't see this ad.

TheDervish said:
Has anyone been to a medical school in the UAE (Gulf Medical College, etc.), or Iran? How about other countries in the middle east? I am particularly interested in UAE or Iran, though.

what do you want to know?

Farantino said:
what do you want to know?

In general, if anyone from the USA went there and was happy with their experience and education. Anything at all, in fact!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I've Graduated from the UAE, did my dental studies there. Excellent place. GMC is one of the best medical colleges there, I got a few cousins studying there frm Florida, they seemed to be okay with it. I have most of my family studying there from saudi as well. What would you like to know?

I was in the UAE for 7 weeks this spring. It's an awesome place. I haven't been to school there, but the country is wonderful. I would consider practicing there after I get my degree. The people are friendly and it's a great place for recreation.

TheDervish said:
dnt bother 2 look 4 colleges in da mid east unless u r a resident ............way too expensive and almost no reputation as a medical college

hey thr!!!!!! hv done my BDS frm India.. wud lyk to kno more abt dentistry in Gulf?? especially abt Dubai... cud u plssss pls pls help.. i can't seem to find anythin online.. can one can a decent job with a BDS degree thr?? are thr colleges which offer postgraduation courses to dentists with a BDS degree frm india?? pls help!!!!!

You should contact Doxnation they are the largest network for doctors in the Middle East. They should be able to help you guys.

Germany Immunodiagnostics Market 2017-2021: Opportunities for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers, Market Segment Forecasts and Shares, Competitive Strategies, Emerging Technologies, Instrumentation Review:
https://goo.gl/aKRMEp

Hey there :) I'm studying in a medical college in Iran now. You can apply here as an international student.