Anybody studying for the NM boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nervous Nuc

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all-

I know the stress we all are going through regarding the situation, we can't talk enough about it- nonetheless- the boards are upcoming.

am looking for an online/email study partner... please msg me your email.

Members don't see this ad.

Are you spending money in the boards? The ABNM should think about our situation and give us a significant discount!

I agree. They make it so expensive, and for what? It's not exactly a "value" offer. ABNM or not, if you ain't a radiologist, you ain't nobody these days.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could not agree more with the rip off! Not only the board fee but also the money poured on obtaining a state license so you can get your result given to you! What are we doing with a state license when there is no job out there? Why are we learning all the fancy molecular stuff when we cannot do bread and butter Tc-99m stuff?

Anyways, I am writing the board in October for completion sake and feel like I have no direction/guidance on what to study. No recalls, not many board reviews, no co-resident to discuss anything and I have been informed that there is no co-relation to the in-service exam and the board exam!!!!! So, dear Amigos if any of you out there is taking the exam this time, please keep this thread alive and discuss the exam related topic/points. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Don't be fools, guys. Let me say this once and let it sink in:

ABNM stands for American Board of No Marketability :laugh: