This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aldous Huxley

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello
I have a question for med student from Heidelberg or other universities.
I don't have German language skills. I want to have medicine education in Heidelberg.
Is there conditional acceptance for foreign student?

Members don't see this ad.

I would also like to know this. Right now my level in german is around B1. I would really like to know if i have any chance in getting a spot in a german medical school before committing to study intensively the language or paying for intensive courses....

After applying, how early do you get the acceptance or reject decision?? Its no possible to for example apply now but for next year? (probably no, but still... )

In the site @LowContrast posted, it says you can apply without a german language certificate but you need to show the certificate before admission, thats why I would like to know the time between acceptance and start of the studies/ admission.

Also, do you think that applying without a german language certificate will lower the chances of being accepted to a highly competitive field such as medicine??? Probably many other applicants with also good credentials already submitted a language certificate with the application, so why choose you?..........