and so it begins!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

x1052

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
and so the waiting game begins!

good luck to everyone. it's going to be a long three weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

I still can't get my mind around why the 3 week wait??? You KNOW they've already run the algorithm several times by now and someone somewhere knows if/where we've all matched by now. Is it just because they like to torture us? I just don't get it. Anyways... enough whining. Good luck to all! I hope we all match and end up in the right spot!!

Pretty sure I'm going to puke from nerves at some point on Match Day (or the Monday before). Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The algorithm takes a minute or two to run. I think they continue to delay it for tradition. I say we get a kick a** hacker and hack the system! hahaha

Wow there are 12 unfilled medpeds positions in the country. I didn't think there would be that many this year.

Wow there are 12 unfilled medpeds positions in the country. I didn't think there would be that many this year.

wow that seems like a lot! do we ever find out what programs had unmatched spots or does that remain a national secret?

If you go onto your R3 NRMP site and click on match report. It breaks down all the specialties by region.

matched as well! good luck to everyone on Friday

I know right?? Even though I had a chache version of NRMP R3 system on my browser, I chose not to find out where I'm going until Friday.... I figured I have family coming in town for the event and finding out before would sort of ruin the excitement. Was a hard decision though!

Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
i am so nervous. this sucks.