Delete

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted244469

delete

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
For anatomy, I was given recommendations to basically do a crap ton of practice questions before the exam (BRS, Grays Review, etc.). However, I am unsure about how to time these questions. Did you all do questions as you finished sections (to immediately assess proficiency)? Or did you save the questions for ~1 week before the actual exam?

Personal preference really. I did mine at the end of each day after I had a chance to watch the lectures and do my related flashcards. You do want to do as many practice questions as possible though since they help to assess whether or not you really understand something front and back.

Reactions: 1 users
Personal preference really. I did mine at the end of each day after I had a chance to watch the lectures and do my related flashcards. You do want to do as many practice questions as possible though since they help to assess whether or not you really understand something front and back.
I agree.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lecture -> make flashcards -> go through flashcards -> review learning objective/"high yield info" ->do the most "basic" question bank (for my school this is all the 1st order q's we have provided to us for practice)->review wrong answers-> do more complex questions BRS & greys-> one more review of learning objectives -> exam

This has been working great for me so far (almost done with anatomy!), along with going to open lab as much as possible and integrating lecture topics with what you observe in lab

Edit: so essentially once ive seen all the material for the unit i do the Qs

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I personally saved them for the last day before the test - my last day pre-test was for practice questions

Get netters cards. Best anatomy investment. Use them as you please.