AMCAS Repeat Activities Option

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SquigglyQ

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I started an activity a few months ago with the intention of doing it throughout matriculation, can I use the repeat option to show February 2017 -June 2017 xHours and then June 2017- June 2018 xHours that I plan on doing?
I already have 50 hours for one activity and 100 for the other and wanted it to stick out that I've already shown a reasonable time commitment to these things, while expecting to obtain another 300 in one and 1000 hours in the other over the next year.

Additional Q: How exact were you with hours? I asked for my volunteer summary and received it to the decimal point. Do most people just round to the next whole number or to the next tens? If I had not asked, I swore I had gotten around 90 hours, but it was a smidge lower.

Members don't see this ad.

If I started an activity a few months ago with the intention of doing it throughout matriculation, can I use the repeat option to show February 2017 -June 2017 xHours and then June 2017- June 2018 xHours that I plan on doing?
I already have 50 hours for one activity and 100 for the other and wanted it to stick out that I've already shown a reasonable time commitment to these things, while expecting to obtain another 300 in one and 1000 hours in the other over the next year.
That would be a good use of the Repeated feature, but note that you'll need to wait until June 1 to use June as the start date for future hours. If you don't mind having May as your start date for the second timeframe, you can enter it now and the program will save it.

Reactions: 1 user