Albany college of pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Palmtreez

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey! I haven't really seen any recent threads about this school so I wanted to make one. I just got a complete email today about my application. I was wondering how long afterwards does it typically take to receive an email about an interview!

Members don't see this ad.

hey! I haven't really seen any recent threads about this school so I wanted to make one. I just got a complete email today about my application. I was wondering how long afterwards does it typically take to receive an email about an interview!

Well, crickets so far. Have you heard anything? I just got a complete email myself and I'm obviously curious!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey yeah! I had my interview back in January and was accepted!

Congratulations!!! I'm crossing my fingers I get an interview myself. I got my application in just before the deadline, oops!

I just received an email from them about fasfa, but no acceptance or rejection letter ? Did it happen to you too ?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

My pharmacist who I work with says it's good news, but I don't want to get my hopes up

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Did any of you get in?