Alabama Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

damas

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a call from Mrs. Cindy that i got accepted in the IDP program. good luck to the rest and thanks to whoever canceled their interview cuz i got his/her spot in the interview.

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations :)

Hey damas,
Congratulation.Good luck for future.
I m waiting for admission committee decision.Do you know how many students already got acceptance?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got a call from Mrs. Cindy that i got accepted in the IDP program. good luck to the rest and thanks to whoever canceled their interview cuz i got his/her spot in the interview.
congratulation can u tell me your ndbe ,toefl and gpa
85,90,3.35 and master 4

mine are 83, 78, 108, 2.76 GPA and a US dental hygiene degree

mine are 83, 78, 108, 2.76 GPA and a US dental hygiene degree
thank you for your kind reply so u encourage me to apply bec they accept only 10 as mention on thier web side.thanks again

they accept 5 not 10 but anyway i think you should apply everywhere you can regardless of how big or small your chances are because you never know how it might work out

they accept 5 not 10 but anyway i think you should apply everywhere you can regardless of how big or small your chances are because you never know how it might work out
sorry u r correct they accept anly 5 the san antonio accept 10 sorry i was mistaken thnaks but they need toefl 92 so i will retake toefl and apply to any university as u said thank you

hey guys i got accepted into UAB nxt day of interview!! m so happy!!! :) :)
congrats damas!!! :) :banana: :banana: :claps:

hi can u pls share ur stats...
congratulations .........:)

hey guys i got accepted into UAB nxt day of interview!! m so happy!!! :) :)
congrats damas!!! :) :banana: :banana: :claps:
Hi, can you please share information about program and bench test process?! Thanks