AF HPSP Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mello-09

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to the 1 year MSW AF HPSP this fall and am getting itchy to hear the results. I thought I would make a thread to see if anyone who also applied had heard any results/news.

I've seen a post or two for the dental section, but nothing about social work. Rumor has it they (dental) should know within the next two weeks. Does anyone have any information about the MSW? Anyone have any idea how many people applied?

Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to the 1 year MSW AF HPSP this fall and am getting itchy to hear the results. I thought I would make a thread to see if anyone who also applied had heard any results/news.

I've seen a post or two for the dental section, but nothing about social work. Rumor has it they (dental) should know within the next two weeks. Does anyone have any information about the MSW? Anyone have any idea how many people applied?

Good luck to everyone!
Hi. Just wondering how your application process went. I know that it was several years ago, but this is the only post in the MSW forum that I've found about Air Force HPSP. I've just contacted a recruiter to begin the application process, and any insight from someone who's done this would be most appreciated.