AEGD/GPR Residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

peg lateral

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a rising fourth year dental student, and I am trying to decide whether or not to apply to AEGD/GPR residencies. I have heard from some people who have really enjoyed their experience, and others not so much.

I am curious to know what people have experienced from their residency programs. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Would you recommend the program you attended, or are currently attending? Why or why not?

Thank you for your input.

Members don't see this ad.

Try the residency forum. Try the search function. Try pm Rarm1.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you look at the sticky "Why take a post-graduate general dental program - GPR/AEGD" ? It has some pretty good info pertaining to your question.

I am a rising fourth year dental student, and I am trying to decide whether or not to apply to AEGD/GPR residencies. I have heard from some people who have really enjoyed their experience, and others not so much.

I am curious to know what people have experienced from their residency programs. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Would you recommend the program you attended, or are currently attending? Why or why not?

Thank you for your input.

if the reference above does not answer your questions, I would be pleased to answer any questions over the phone