AEGD Connecticut

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.KKP

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. Does anybody know about the acceptance rate of international dentists in U Connecticut's AEGD program?
Do recent dental graduates stand a chance?

Members don't see this ad.

Have u applied for it?
Hello. Does anybody know about the acceptance rate of international dentists in U Connecticut's AEGD program?

Have u applied?

Members don't see this ad :)
Most of the residents in the AEGD in UConn are international. What I know so far is that they pay attention to your clinical experience! I pretty sure that recent dental graduated have chance.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone applied for AEGD Connecticut ?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Anyone applied for AEGD Connecticut ?

I have just applied for AEGD Connecticut a few days before. applying 1st time so don't much about the process. They don't need anything except a check and a picture which I have mailed them 2 days before.

Last edited:
I have just applied for AEGD Connecticut a few days before. applying 1st time so don't much about the process. They don't need anything except a check and a picture which I have mailed them 2 days before.
Did u send a demand draft? You get an acknowledgment once they receive your payment and pictures?

Does anyone knows how to send the processing fees from outside USA ?

Does anyone know when do they start sending invitation mails?

Does anyone know when do they start sending invites?

Does anyone know when do they start sending invitation mails?
I asked the program director. He said that the invitation will be sent after the deadline once all the application are reviewed.

Reactions: 1 users
I asked the program director. He said that the invitation will be sent after the deadline once all the application are reviewed.

How did you contact the director? could you please provide me contact info?
I have applied too and I have not received any confirmation that they have received it and whether its complete or not... :-(

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I know UConn participates in PASS. But when I checked PASS they require Institution evaluation. I am assuming this is required for UConn. Please confirm...

How did you contact the director? could you please provide me contact info?
I have applied too and I have not received any confirmation that they have received it and whether its complete or not... :-(
I contacted the director via email. You can reach him at [email protected] They haven't sent the confirmation email to anyone yet. This is what I have heard.

Guys.. what are the requirements to apply? If someone can help me out with this..

Guys.. what are the requirements to apply? If someone can help me out with this..
You need to first complete PASS application and pay for the program in which you are interested and you also have to pay for MATCH along with PASS application if it participates in MATCH. Uconn participating in MATCH , so you hv to pay for MATCH along with PASS. After that, you have to send a check of $75 and 2 x 2 picture on their address.

You need to first complete PASS application and pay for the program in which you are interested and you also have to pay for MATCH along with PASS application if it participates in MATCH. Uconn participating in MATCH , so you hv to pay for MATCH along with PASS. After that, you have to send a check of $75 and 2 x 2 picture on their address.
Thank you so much.. I'll look into this PASS Website.. just hope I don't have to write any extra exams to apply

Thank you so much.. I'll look into this PASS Website.. just hope I don't have to write any extra exams to apply
Well, Uconn doesn't ask for any thing such as NBDE, ADAT,... we hv to provide our credentials through pass.

Do you have to pay to match now?

can we register for the match after our interviews or is it mandatory to register while submitting the application for the pass?

Hey guys,
Anyone heard back from UConn..?

Hey guys,
Anyone heard back from UConn..?
Wondering the same?
Did they send you a complete application email or anything? I have not heard anything from them yet??

Wondering the same?
Did they send you a complete application email or anything? I have not heard anything from them yet??
we are in the same boat hahaha neither I heard back.

Anyone has applied to aegd texas san antonio?Do you know if they sent the invitations?Thank you

Anyone has applied to aegd texas san antonio?Do you know if they sent the invitations?Thank you
I applied. But did not receive anything yet. They are not responding to phone calls or emails aswell

Interviews were sent out today. Multiple interview dates beginning from Oct 30.

Interviews were sent out today. Multiple interview dates beginning from Oct 30.
congratulation and good luck for your interview. I have not received any email yet. Are they gonna send any more interview...?

Congratulations and good luck for your interview .Can you share if you had ndbe part 1 and 2 , toefl clinical experience.And when did you apply?

Well I had my BDS but also completed my DMD in the US. so, I didn't have to redo my TOEFL.
Clinical experience of about 3 years here in the USA after graduation.
I am not sure if they would be sending out anymore.

Well I had my BDS but also completed my DMD in the US. so, I didn't have to redo my TOEFL.
Thank you very much and good luck...

appreciate for your reply.
Good luck :)

Congratulations and all the best :) when is your interview?
I too applied and didn't get any invites :(

Hi
It is necessary to be registered in Match to be eligible for the program?

Anyone who has an idea about the kind of procedural exposure in the program?

Hi..does UConn AEGD look for experienced Foreign Trained Dentist or will they accept recently graduated Dentists ?