Advises for dating doctor

ThEngineer

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wonder if someone on here can give me some advices on how to approach a med student/residence for a date. I'm an aerospace engineer and finishing up graduate school. I exercise 6-8 hours a week doing crossfit so I guess I'm not out of shape. I'm Asian, 5'8" and not ugly. I have a few friends currently in med school. Base on their characters ( intelligent, competitive, determine, and time management) I would really like to date a med student. By the way I'm 26 and single no kid, don't smoke, rarely drink. So is there anything I should change about my self or change my approach to get a date with a med student/residence ?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I was wonder if someone on here can give me some advices on how to approach a med student/residence for a date. I'm an aerospace engineer and finishing up graduate school. I exercise 6-8 hours a week doing crossfit so I guess I'm not out of shape. I'm Asian, 5'8" and not ugly. I have a few friends currently in med school. Base on their characters ( intelligent, competitive, determine, and time management) I would really like to date a med student. By the way I'm 26 and single no kid, don't smoke, rarely drink. So is there anything I should change about my self or change my approach to get a date with a med student/residence ?

Just ask. If it doesn't work out, then no big deal.