Advice on April MCAT prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BAH94

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm currently registered for the April 2015 MCAT and was wondering if I could get some advice on the last 5 or 6 weeks of prep. So far I've been doing mostly content review and practice questions/passages from the Princeton review book set. I took the half length Next Step diagnostic a couple weeks back and plan on taking another sample test this weekend. I currently have access to the 3 full lengths that came with my Princeton review books, a free Kaplan diagnostic,the AAMC practice question pack, and the AAMC official sample test.

Is it worth my time to do the Kaplan diagnostic? I'm also not sure if I should take the AAMC test first/now or if I should save it for the last couple weeks of prep to get a good idea of where I am right before I take the test? Or just take it now and retake it later after I'll have taken the other tests so I won't really remember it?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I would get the Kaplan one outta the way. And then focus solely on tpr fls and aamc material. Do the questions pack (review thoroughly) and then start on fls. Best of luck!