admission for fall 2016 for pharm D at nova university for international pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

any body who is applyinf for admission for fall 2016 at nova for pharm D

• related to admission

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • international pharmacist applicants

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters

macho

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everybody..plz all international pharmacisy applicants who atw applying at nova for pharm D for fall 2016 discuss over here

Members don't see this ad.

is anybody applying for fall 2016 for pharm d at nova

no one is applying this year ?????

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Macho!

I am currently in the process of completing my Toefl exam this weekend. So far, that's the only missing requirement I need to complete.

I am not familiar with how they rate your eligibility for program acceptance but hopefully, I can get in.

I have 3 years of pharmaceutical experience overall.

Luckily for us, they don't require the PCAT this year.

Hope all ends well in your terms. I do wish we get more participants in this thread to update us of application status.

hey ..wassup
so where are you from..???
whts your gpa and gre score ??
mine is 3.1 gpa
295 gre
90 toefl

Hi, I have applied and still need to send my TOEFL score..
GPA 4.0
GRE 300

India but US resident. Hey, while sending the TOEFL score, i select the institution code as 5514 but for GRE its different. Is that right?

code is same....btw are you just applying to nova only ???

No, thinking to apply Roseman also.. Do they require PCAT? or just GRE/TOEFL is enough

they require pcat and they dont accepr toefl score but instead of toelf you will hve to take english 101 and speech class from united states

Anybody got interview call yet ???

helllooooo??????????????? did any body got interview call????????

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, Yes i got the interview call and scheduled for Dec 11th.. Anybody scheduled the same day?

i scheduled on 7 december...i got call too....any body for 7 dec :?????

Hi Macho, how did you the interview go? could you share your experience..

Everybody was nice over there...interview was okok...not very good also n not too bad also

I have just submitted all required documents for the international Pharm.d program..that was 11th Dec 2015... when can I expect to be contacted for an interview?

End of December or first week of jan may be

Hi,
I have applied a month ago. When can I expect the interview and what are the major credentials they look for while selecting for the interview?

Grt man...u will get call for sure...btw u r from which state of india

Can any one tell me that how long it takes for getting interview after finishing application procedure..???

They have received all my documents last week, and I'm just waiting for the interview.

How long did it take for you to hear from them for the interview after sending your docs?

Hello,

Can ayone help me? When they send out an interview invite, do they give you options as to when you can go to the campus for the interview? Or do they just give you one date?

I have an interview at another school on April 29, and I dont want the dates to coincide. Thank you

Hello,

Can ayone help me? When they send out an interview invite, do they give you options as to when you can go to the campus for the interview? Or do they just give you one date?

I have an interview at another school on April 29, and I dont want the dates to coincide. Thank you
Ya they will give u option

Hi everyone,

I just got the interview email today, but when I was trying to schedule the interview, the only available date is on the February 24th, Wednesday. Do they usually open more interview dates?

Hi i have interview on 30th march, any one for the same day?
previouse interviewer plese share questions and discribe interview.
Thanks