ADA uploading your dental scores to your AADSAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HHR28

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where can you see official DAT scores uploaded on AADSAS application 2018?

Members don't see this ad.

• How will I know when my Official Scores have been uploaded and are being sent to the schools and ADEA ADDSAS?
    • Go to www.ada.org/en/dat and select My Account on the left hand navigation. Once your Official Scores have been posted by the DTS, a new line titled Date Tested will appear on your Account Summary. This line will inform you of the status (posted) and the exam date of your DAT. Scores will be sent within 1-2 business days to schools, ADEA AADSAS and alternate addresses on your application or pending score requests.
  • How will I know if my DAT scores have been imported into ADEA AADSAS?
    • Your DAT scores will be imported in your ADEA AADSAS application if: you indicated when you completed the DAT application that you wanted your DAT scores sent to an ADEA AADSAS participating dental school(s); you have entered your DENTPIN and date of birth in your ADEA AADSAS application.
    • Check to see if your DAT scores have been downloaded to your ADEA AADSAS application by: logging into your ADEA AADSAS application; in the “My Application Status” section, click on “Official DAT Scores”; next to DAT, there will be a date that your scores were imported into your ADEA AADSAS application.
    • It may take 3-4 weeks from the date that you take your DAT for your scores to be reported to and verified by the American Dental Association, and for your scores to be transmitted to ADEA AADSAS. ADEA AADSAS receives updated DAT scores on a weekly basis, imports them into your application, and transmits them to schools within one week of receipt.

I wasn't able to see a button for "Official DAT Scores," but I followed the instructions below and did see a section on the preview indicating my official and unofficial DAT scores (under Standardized Tests).

How do I check if my official DAT scores have been received? Once official DAT scores will be imported into your profile, they will be viewable on the in-progress PDF available to applicants. To view the PDF, you should go to the Check Status tab of your application and click the download button next to each program selection.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wasn't able to see a button for "Official DAT Scores," but I followed the instructions below and did see a section on the preview indicating my official and unofficial DAT scores (under Standardized Tests).
I see that under Standardized tests as well. My pre-professional office sent me those instructions. Do you see "Official DAT Scores" indicated under application status (referenced in bullet point 2) ? I don't even see that listed. I just see transcripts and evaluations confused now

I see that under Standardized tests as well. My pre-professional office sent me those instructions. Do you see "Official DAT Scores" indicated under application status (referenced in bullet point 2) ? I don't even see that listed. I just see transcripts and evaluations confused now

Nope, I also see only transcripts and evaluations.

Me too, how do we know if our official scores are uploaded? There is no status check for them

Me too, how do we know if our official scores are uploaded? There is no status check for them
I sent them an email asking and will let u guys know what they say

Reactions: 1 user
Your dat score will only be uploaded to your application once you submit your application. You can check whether its uploaded or not by clicking download pdf for your application to any of the schools, and if your score was uploaded, there will be a section with Official DAT Scores, with your score posted there.

From what I'm hearing, you have to call them now for them to link your DAT score to your application (I had to do this, and I took my DAT last summer). Pretty stupid, you would think this would already be taken care of since it is all electronic now-a-days...

Your dat score will only be uploaded to your application once you submit your application. You can check whether its uploaded or not by clicking download pdf for your application to any of the schools, and if your score was uploaded, there will be a section with Official DAT Scores, with your score posted there.

This. In the 'Check Status' tab, every school applied to has the pdf of the application and you will see your Official Test Scores under 'Tests'.

From what I'm hearing, you have to call them now for them to link your DAT score to your application (I had to do this, and I took my DAT last summer). Pretty stupid, you would think this would already be taken care of since it is all electronic now-a-days...
Mines actually was linked without calling them, it took a few days after I submitted my application, I think if you call them they'll do it right away though

What did they say??
they said it was already uploaded! If you go to status on the main dashboard then click on a school's pdf and download it, it will say official DAT scores if they were imported! I self-reported my scores too so it listed unofficial and official scores

Yep, gotchya. Thanks Alemmy + everyone. For anyone who is wondering what to do: call AADSAS. They told me that sometimes the system has troubles connecting your official DAT to your application. They just have to verify a few things and then click a button and boom, it's on your app.

So calling AADSAS only works if your score has already been posted on the ADA site? For example, I took the DAT yesterday, but I called AADSAS this morning and they told me it would take 3-4 weeks