This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ihavequestions96

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I bought and took all three of Pearson exams along with taking all 5 of the Kaplan practice exams in the course. On the Kaplan practice exams, on average I didn't do so hot. After reading a couple of threads, it seems like Kaplan's practice tests are harder than the actual. However, I did pretty decent on the Pearson Practice exams.

I got practice exams 5, 6, and 7 (I'm not sure if there are different sets because I saw people talking about practice 7 being particularly difficult and calling other practice tests by their numbers).

I was wondering how accurate the range given in the score report was for the Pearson practice exams? Do most people really fall within those ranges? The range is also pretty large, like 20%. Either way, I assume that yes, it does give a good representation because Pearson writes the actual exams, but I'm just making sure because as the exam approaches, I want to know where I truly stand.

Members don't see this ad.